Meaningless Fluff

I like this thread with the no rules banter , what happened to the first post it looks like its quoting someone else?
Yea it a MAN named TIEGUY. When he crossed the line he damaged the site. He is one of the alpha of this site(meaning the beginning ) (before the virus) (Hoak). The omega killed him because he crossed the line. H went across the line. Me ant tie are the same man. I lov this poster as he does me. We were meant to go by the wayside the same way. I consider it an honor. To be lumped with this man. Ravens suck brother. Bye bye

fiddledee

you've had a long hard week fighting the good fight for ups's customers. Peak is a grind like no one outside of ups will ever understand. rest up and come back tomorrow. you are needed here.

over9five

Staff member
5g2zq.jpg

omg......be scared......be VERY scared of Monday....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What the hell did I miss???

I am asking myself the same question.

I have never reported any of 407's posts, as slanderous as they may be. His constant questioning of my sexuality, his referring to me as "Nancy" and his constant use of "867-5309"-----I never reported any of that. I just took it. When I mentioned that we were expecting 8-12" of snow he asked if I would be taking that orally or rectally. Again, I never reported that.

Did I disagree with and dislike many of his posts? Absolutely but I never reported any of them.

I don't know what prompted his decision but I do know that I had nothing to do with it. I also know that I will not miss him and that the forum will be a better place without him being here.

I have never reported any of 407's posts, as slanderous as they may be. His constant questioning of my sexuality
I've questioned your sexuality.
, his referring to me as "someone" and his constant use of "867-5309"-----I never reported any of that.
A nickname and a song reference?

I just took it. When I mentioned that we were expecting 8-12" of snow he asked if I would be taking that orally or rectally. Again, I never reported that.
No,no, you said you were expecting 8-12" this weekend. No mention of snow although it was the subject of your reference. Hell, I was the one who took the first swing at that softball. You throw that out in a room full of smartasses and expect it NOT to happen?

Did I disagree with and dislike many of his posts? Absolutely but I never reported any of them.
Fair enough. There's tons of stuff on here to dislike and disagree with. By not reporting them ,IMO, you're being an adult and letting the post stand for itself and not running to mom every time someone says a bad word.

I don't know what prompted his decision but I do know that I had nothing to do with it. I also know that I will not miss him and that the forum will be a better place without him being here.

No it won't be. Anymore than it would be better without you, or More, or Hoax, or any of the other fraking whack jobs that are each a puzzle piece of this mess.
I don't dislike you Dave. We don't see eye to eye, don't always agree ( more often disagree ) , and I'll bust your chops if something you throw out needs a comeback. But as long as it never gets personal ,which for us it never has, I WELCOME and would look forward to you giving me back every bit the crap I throw in your direction.

If everybody loved everybody else on here we'd be mindless drones and this place would be a boring hellhole that couldn't die fast enough. Grow some thicker skin people, jfc.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I have never reported any of 407's posts, as slanderous as they may be. His constant questioning of my sexuality, his referring to me as "someone" and his constant use of "867-5309"-----I never reported any of that. I just took it. When I mentioned that we were expecting 8-12" of snow he asked if I would be taking that orally or rectally. Again, I never reported that.

A good and accurate post except for the last paragraph for which there is no reason to post and which I do not agree.
This place is better with 407 ... maybe not when he is PUI (Posting Under the Influence) but even then, it is rather humorous.