Meaningless Fluff

image.jpg
I'm surprised more members are not signing up for such an attractive offer

gingerkat

No 407! No, please don't give up. Certain people thrive on chasing others away. It's really sad when you think about it.

They tell all kinds of stories about how nicely they treat others (i.e. helpers, co-workers, etc.), but when they come here, it's obvious that the "brotherhood" means nothing.

upscat

No 407! No, please don't give up. Certain people thrive on chasing others away. It's really sad when you think about it.

They tell all kinds of stories about how nicely they treat others (i.e. helpers, co-workers, etc.), but when they come here, it's obvious that the "brotherhood" means nothing.

brotherhood is such a sexist term.

upscat

This might be one of my last posts right here. I've lost to upstatenyupsr. I might be drinking a little but it appears that I might not be wanted here anymore for it. Sorry if I crossed the line but I think it's probably time. It's been fun. God bless.

what happened ?

Man I appreciate this man. Glad I joined this site and met this man. It was worth it.
You should all cherish this poster. He is the one as far as this site is concerned. He is this site. Man he really just is. Now I'm out for good. You win nance. It IS YOUR SITE. My man Bubblehead said it best. Ratings. He gets them. Eli Eli Eli Eli lama Sabachthani.