Meaningless Fluff

You are correct sir, it was delivered the next day.:biggrin:

However, NO air was processed yesterday. Was told in am that late air would be shuttled out at around 2pm. Messaged in afternoon that no one was available to shuttle air and that all air would be rolled over to Monday.

Wouldn't the person sending the message be capable of shuttling said air?

Yesterday was a rough day. Late start (left bldg. at 1016), snow, an unexpected refueling stop and a helper who began to lose interest around 2pm made for a challenging day. Got 'em all delivered and punched out by 1850. I was the second one back and I left quickly as there was a residential split sitting under the belt that I had absolutely no desire to deliver. There are forecasting a significant ice storm this weekend which should make Monday very interesting.

So by " unexpected refueling stop" you're saying you didn't pretrip?

When I had parked the pkg car the previous night I knew I had more than enough fuel for the next day. Someone took the pkg car out after I had gone home and didn't bother refueling it hence the unexpected refueling stop.

HENCE whenever you take possession of a vehicle for the day you perform a pretrip.

How was your oil level in the motor or did you stop for an unexpected engine change too?

Like mom always said: You would'nt check your head if it wasn't screwed on.

Hope he checks his cell phone battery so it's has plenty of charge to make service calls.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I parked the package car the previous night I knew I had enough fuel for the next day. When I did the pretrip I realized someone had used the car and that I would need to stop for fuel sometime that day. Had the pkg car not been used I would not have had to stop for fuel hence the term unexpected.

I would be hard-pressed to find the dip stick (other than the one driving).

Your first two posts implied you were unaware of the low fuel. Driving out the gate, I don't know if you fuel on property at your barn, with the knowledge that you'll need fuel during the course of the day hardly makes it unexpected.

When I parked the package car the previous night I knew I had enough fuel for the next day. When I did the pretrip I realized someone had used the car and that I would need to stop for fuel sometime that day. Had the pkg car not been used I would not have had to stop for fuel hence the term unexpected.

I would be hard-pressed to find the dip stick (other than the one driving).
I always wright my miles in my dvir. Before and after. This will show if someone uses your vehicle.

I always wright my miles in my dvir. Before and after. This will show if someone uses your vehicle.

The best way to keep anonymous users out of your equipment is to go get the dispatching sup to come out for a thorough walk around because some one used it without signing the book and you want to not be charged for any possible damage. Do that in -20 February weather and I guarantee that either they'll sign off on the equipment or never use it again.