Meaningless Fluff

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The worst part is that Beyonce can sing well and could put out a good album with actual music of value. Unlike Miley and many other stars. It probably wouldn't sell much, but that is more of the fault of the listeners and record buyers.
Don't leave out Taylor Swift.
I wonder how many takes and how much "splicing" has to be done to get a good studio song put together.
She is a very smart lady and controls her brand and "empire" and is very, very wealthy.

I wonder how many takes and how much "splicing" has to be done to get a good studio song put together.
She is a very smart lady and controls her brand and "empire" and is very, very wealthy.

And goes through men like a chainsaw through a tree.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

TS seems like a very nice young lady although she wears a bit too much makeup for my taste.

Over said he saw her in concert during on a cold, rainy night in Foxboro. She could have easily cancelled but she performed and ended up having to cancel future concert dates as she got sick form singing in the rain.

over9five

Staff member
She sings?

So I'm told.

TS seems like a very nice young lady although she wears a bit too much makeup for my taste.

Over said he saw her in concert during on a cold, rainy night in Foxboro. She could have easily cancelled but she performed and ended up having to cancel future concert dates as she got sick form singing in the rain.

True dat.

I'm not sure if I would call Justin Beiber a man.

x2!

Ovah may have to hand over his "man card".

Did a good deed that I suffered a long time for....
But I still enjoyed the concert!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I wonder how many takes and how much "splicing" has to be done to get a good studio song puttain so together.
These days, usually songs are spliced together by musical bars.
In a studio setting,I've done thirty takes on certain songs where none of the thirty were good enough. Despite all thirty being nearly and virtually identical. :P
Unfortunately (as you probably know), wealth within music or nearly any artistic endeavor; diminishing returns artistically the higher one goes up the money chain.
"I found that to really make money, you had to give up music. So I gave up money" - Mel Lewis

upscat

Group? I take him the unsigned DVIR and he has the choice of signing the sheet himself or coming out and doing the walk around I'll give it before I sign. Someone is going to acknowledge the unaccounted usage.

I was surprised to hear your Dispatch sups had CDL's. Our dont

These days, usually songs are spliced together by musical bars.
In a studio setting,I've done thirty takes on certain songs where none of the thirty were good enough. Despite all thirty being nearly and virtually identical. :P
Unfortunately (as you probably know), wealth within music or nearly any artistic endeavor; diminishing returns artistically the higher one goes up the money chain.
"I found that to really make money, you had to give up music. So I gave up money" - Mel Lewis

RUSH still rules. 40 years and counting.

I was surprised to hear your Dispatch sups had CDL's. Our dont

Ours don't for the most part. Point is sup handed keys to someone for my rig. Sup is responsible for signing off or walking around on my pretrip is that driver doesn't sign book.

Do it when it's cold/rainy/etc and sup will make sure book gets signed.

upscat

Ours don't for the most part. Point is sup handed keys to someone for my rig. Sup is responsible for signing off or walking around on my pretrip is that driver doesn't sign book.

Do it when it's cold/rainy/etc and sup will make sure book gets signed.

did you pay a lot for your rig?