Meaningless Fluff

upscat

The best way to keep anonymous users out of your equipment is to go get the dispatching sup to come out for a thorough walk around because some one used it without signing the book and you want to not be charged for any possible damage. Do that in -20 February weather and I guarantee that either they'll sign off on the equipment or never use it again.

Your dispatch sup knows how to pretrip a feeder and has the time to do a group pre-trip with you?

Your dispatch sup knows how to pretrip a feeder and has the time to do a group pre-trip with you?
Group? I take him the unsigned DVIR and he has the choice of signing the sheet himself or coming out and doing the walk around I'll give it before I sign. Someone is going to acknowledge the unaccounted usage.

over9five

Staff member
America; where her butt may sell records, but her "music" (more appropriately "songs") is/are downright atrocious.
Don't you think that's typical of today's "stars"? Back in my youth, female singers didn't show off their boobs and ass to sell records.
Now they do some pretty disturbing stuff, à la Miley Cirus.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have to hide it in a special folder labeled after something she won't look at. Like "Housework Ideas".

When I was in the Air Force part of my career was spent working in an office environment. AF regulations prohibited games on any military computers so we would load and save computer game programs using military sounding names.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Don't you think that's typical of today's "stars"? Back in my youth, female singers didn't show off their boobs and ass to sell records.
Now they do some pretty disturbing stuff, à la Miley Cirus.
The worst part is that Beyonce can sing well and could put out a good album with actual music of value. Unlike Miley and many other stars. It probably wouldn't sell much, but that is more of the fault of the listeners and record buyers.