Meaningless Fluff

You must love that bitch!
You know what I've been missing since last year is a bad bitch like her. Back in the day a had a bro (dog) named t-bone. He was a 120 pound Doberman. Coolest cat you ever met. Sometimes I'd get a sixer and we'd split it. Well I'd drink three and a half and he'd drink two and a half. He'd curl up on the couch and crash. This dog Bianca that I got last month keeps knocking my beer over so someone must have given her it before me. I won't give it to her much but she's defiantly a bad bitch. I love her already.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know what I've been missing since last year is a bad bitch like her. Back in the day a had a bro (dog) named t-bone. He was a 120 pound Doberman. Coolest cat you ever met. Sometimes I'd get a sixer and we'd split it. Well I'd drink three and a half and he'd drink two and a half. He'd curl up on the couch and crash. This dog Bianca that I got last month keeps knocking my beer over so someone must have given her it before me. I won't give it to her much but she's defiantly a bad bitch. I love her already.

"Beer contains a lot of unhealthy stuff which can be fatal for your dog. Beer is designed for human consumption only and should not be given to your dogs at any cost.
Beers as wells as other alcoholic beverages can cause diarrhea, vomiting, muscle weakness and difficulty breathing. It can also cause some serious life threatening problems such as depression of the nervous system and coma.
It only takes a few sips of beer to see its effect on your dogs. Some signs of alcohol toxicity include decrease in body temperature, decreased blood pressure, difficulty breathing, alcohol breathe and difficulty breathing. "

"Beer contains a lot of unhealthy stuff which can be fatal for your dog. Beer is designed for human consumption only and should not be given to your dogs at any cost.
Beers as wells as other alcoholic beverages can cause diarrhea, vomiting, muscle weakness and difficulty breathing. It can also cause some serious life threatening problems such as depression of the nervous system and coma.
It only takes a few sips of beer to see its effect on your dogs. Some signs of alcohol toxicity include decrease in body temperature, decreased blood pressure, difficulty breathing, alcohol breathe and difficulty breathing. "
Plus she wanted to hump my leg.

I would never argue with you beautiful person. My wife would have kicked my ass if she knew I did it. Won't happen again.

Returntosender

WTF
Unicorn_zps5dd91597.gif

upscat

Every day I dont auger it into a school bus full of kids. I figure I paid for it two days after it arrived.

i guess. I'm just trying to figure out how that dvir thing works. Does the dispatch sup then drive the tractor and sign off on the end of day?