Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
...and in the end, the love you make is equal to the love you take aaaaahhhhhhhh....

Think back as this season started.
The Aints are goin nowhere and the NFC Championship goes thru ATL.
Hillary exclaimed, "What difference does it make?"
Hanna Montana was still part of your pre-teen's life and sponge-bob always wore square pants.

Harley celebrated 110 years.
We had employer sponsored health insurance and hope for the future.

Indecisi0n

a.aaa-Gift-Cat.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I loved how they would just crash on a whim. Usually at the start of the day so you got to go back to paper.
More than one accidentally met its demise against the side of my PC.

We had a lot of bad DIAD 1's that kept crashing. After one crashed we would get a different one the next day. Which would be a board someone else had and crashed the day before. About 1/3 of center kept trading bad boards around that crashed at least twice a week. Manager kept trying to think up new excuses to explain why they kept crashing. He couldn't just admit that many boards were just bad.

We had a lot of bad DIAD 1's that kept crashing. After one crashed we would get a different one the next day. Which would be a board someone else had and crashed the day before. About 1/3 of center kept trading bad boards around that crashed at least twice a week. Manager kept trying to think up new excuses to explain why they kept crashing. He couldn't just admit that many boards were just bad.

Accidentally breaking them and making sure you heard parts rattling around was the key to not getting them back.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I want Tony to finish with a win.
Today he is a HoF TE, leading the new class of TE's like Jimmy.
I don't see color, I don't see hated rivals, I see Tony and I am blessed to watch the last game of his career.
Go Tony