Meaningless Fluff

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol....remember back when drivers didn't have heaters? Might have been a lil before your time...I've heard stories.

I had a truck with a bad heater that never got better than lukewarm no matter how many times I wrote it up. And in old P600's and P800's the heaters barely worked even on their best days.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had a truck with a bad heater that never got better than lukewarm no matter how many times I wrote it up. And in old P600's and P800's the heaters barely worked even on their best days.
I remember back when they kept the bay doors open in the winter...we could watch it snow as we loaded...lol. Management would all disappear for the sort and huddle in the office in their parkas....never to be seen until the drivers came in. Life before PAS.

oldngray

nowhere special
What kind of beer?
it's a sup paying...so figure the cheapest draft available....is there a beer dollar menu?? lol[/quote]

Keystone. This is the worst beer currently sold on American soil. It sits behind chilled glass in a convenience-store fridge like a dumb rebuke to the explosion of American beer variety all around it. Keystone separates itself from the rest of the crap pack by augmenting the typical stale/sour flavor profile with notes of brown bananas and green armpits. Keystone is worse than Heineken and murder. http://deadspin.com/36-cheap-american-beers-ranked-638820035

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Keystone. This is the worst beer currently sold on American soil. It sits behind chilled glass in a convenience-store fridge like a dumb rebuke to the explosion of American beer variety all around it. Keystone separates itself from the rest of the crap pack by augmenting the typical stale/sour flavor profile with notes of brown bananas and green armpits. Keystone is worse than Heineken and murder. http://deadspin.com/36-cheap-american-beers-ranked-638820035
Lol remember Schafer? Worse than keystone....