Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Better bag the Captains log.
_T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWq5BRj9m_u_ew_60_35-1.jpeg

J

jibbs

Hey guys, inside the building, what the hell does the pick-off position entail?

I've seen the position mentioned over the past year on this board, but never once have I heard of the term inside my center. Is it more of a hub kind of thing? I'm just curious because people talk as if the position is ridiculously desirable, but I never really see a description about the job to see why there's so much competition inside for it (at least from what I read).

rod

Retired 23 years
Gonna be a busy day...have to bring the garbage to the curb tonight

At least you have a plan. My wife has her sewing club meeting at our house today and I have to get out of here. I've got 2 hours to think of something to do. I will probably start at the Harley shop.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
At least you have a plan. My wife has her sewing club meeting at our house today and I have to get out of here. I've got 2 hours to think of something to do. I will probably start at the Harley shop.
Good call. I stopped at a small bike shop in my town yesterday, only to find out they were on vacation. Haven't gone riding since I put the bikes away in December. I'm going through bike withdrawal.

rod

Retired 23 years
Good call. I stopped at a small bike shop in my town yesterday, only to find out they were on vacation. Haven't gone riding since I put the bikes away in December. I'm going through bike withdrawal.

I know what you mean. At least a couple times every winter I have to visit our 3 motorcycle shops just to get my fix.

Follow by a stop at the florist for some forgive me flowers.