Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ahhhhhhhh, thank you! I've been wondering about that for a while, just hoping someone would hint at wtf the job was when they mentioned it on here.
It's a preferred job over loading trailers I would assume...I know very little about the local sort other than they usually get less hours a week than preload.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
0063fe0450addb924e2835fe35c4779fe1ebaf3c38de21ec8c16c5ad9a8d38de.jpg

Gotta watch out for those curbs!
Just how high was that curb? I will be more careful when I go shopping for electronics!

rod

Retired 23 years
Follow by a stop at the florist for some forgive me flowers.

No - actually after checking out the Harley shop, the Fleet Farm store, the library (can you believe that one----I read a couple car and motorcycle magazines there) I ended up going to the local saloon for a few beers. After being married 43 years my wife would think I was up to something if I changed my routine now. P.S.---You guys do realize that if you give a women flowers once---they EXPECT them all the time. Its a bad habit to get into. It only makes the florist richer and your women will still get mad at you if and when she wants to. Flowers and cards are the biggest rip off going. Take them out to lunch or dinner or clean the house instead.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
P.S.---You guys do realize that if you give a women flowers once---they EXPECT them all the time. Its a bad habit to get into. It only makes the florist richer and your women will still get mad at you if and when she wants to. Flowers and cards are the biggest rip off going. Take them out to lunch or dinner or clean the house instead.
I never gave flowers to the wifey very much until I decided I need to add to my photographic flower portfolio.
She is happy and I am happy and she gets all kind of different cut flowers and live plants.
Clematis_5466_web.jpg

I've been the exact opposite. I've never gone a week in 24 years without giving my wife flowers. The cost always differs. Expensive for important weeks, free on others. I'll even go and pick dandelions out of the yard just to get her to smile. Fortunately her favorites are also pretty inexpensive so it's no big cost per week to make her happy.