Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
How many of those ungodly huge teddy bears and other ungodly huge stuffed items will each of you struggle with stuffed in your package cars on Friday?

oldngray

nowhere special
How many of those ungodly huge teddy bears and other ungodly huge stuffed items will each of you struggle with stuffed in your package cars on Friday?

die-hard-bear.jpg

those bears are murder in airports

gingerkat

If some guy sent me a huge teddy bear at this age, he would be an ex so quick. Damn I thought teddy bears were for kids. Talk about a waste of money.

Guys, just send me the money ;)

rod

Retired 23 years
I see they get a hundred bucks +shipping and handling for those stupid bears on tv. Home Depot has them for $59.00---looks like the same exact thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Today is the calm before the storm. They are expecting 4-8" starting later today, heaviest overnight and tapering off by lunch tomorrow. Another 1-3" on Saturday and yet another storm on Tuesday. Thankfully I will be on vacation for that one. The extended has us in the mid '40s by the end of next week w/rain.