Meaningless Fluff

Nimnim

The Nim
One crazy arguing with another crazy

I read it, and I agree it seems like that. I do have a few crazy person posts in there, but I like to think I'm one of the more reasoned people who comments there (on occasion). @wkmac is possibly the most reasoned who comments there, but they do have their fun with the more crazy posters.

wkmac

I read it, and I agree it seems like that. I do have a few crazy person posts in there, but I like to think I'm one of the more reasoned people who comments there (on occasion). @wkmac is possibly the most reasoned who comments there, but they do have their fun with the more crazy posters.

Thanks for the kind words Nimnim. I try, not always successful, but I try.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
downloadfile-1.jpeg
What

I'm watching it with my wife and kids. I got fired a while back and my daughter learned the friend word from over hearing me on the phone talking to my ba. I never have lived it down with my wife. She picked this movie and now my son knows the as**0le word now. Priceless.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
While attending a Marriage Weekend, Frank and his wife Ann listened to the instructor declare, “It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.”

He then addressed the men.

“Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?”

Frank leaned over, touched Ann’s arm gently, and whispered,
“Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?”

And thus began Frank's life of celibacy.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, Frank and his wife Ann listened to the instructor declare, “It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.”

He then addressed the men.

“Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?”

Frank leaned over, touched Ann’s arm gently, and whispered,
“Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?”

And thus began Frank's life of celibacy.

I'm stealing that joke.

And her fav flower is astromelia.