Meaningless Fluff

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
funny-Santa-Claus-UPS-delivery-guy.jpg

Indeed....lol

Returntosender

It might be just me. Ever notice when you go hospital the new born infants section of the hospital justs smells of life clean air. When you go to terminal illness section that wing of the hospital dont smell good at all the air smells of rot.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
It might be just me. Ever notice when you go hospital the new born infants section of the hospital justs smells of life clean air. When you go to terminal illness section that wing of the hospital dont smell good at all the air smells of rot.
What does the ER smell like? Been there plenty, but I haven't spotted anything in particular.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today's kids think they invented "twerking"......for us oldsters, we remember "Shake Your Tailfeather".

I was reminded of it last night watching Angela Basset in "What's Love Got To Do With It".

rod

Retired 23 years
ON WISCONSIN!!!

My Daughter graduated from UW Madison and lives here in Dallas. She left us with her kids at noon today to head to the pre-game festivities with her UW friends. She said not to expect her back before midnight. I hope UW wins or else she won't be fit to live with tomorrow.