Meaningless Fluff

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Lowe's has almost everything but generally more expensive. I only go there if I can't get it anywhere else. Sadly, most of the competitors nearby shut down leaving me few choices.
I'm pretty lucky to have a couple really good locally owned hardware stores close to me. An Aubuchon & True Value. Really knowledgable, well staffed & great customer service. Their prices a a little higher, but competitor & way more convenient than fighting traffic to Lowe's or HD.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm pretty lucky to have a couple really good locally owned hardware stores close to me. An Aubuchon & True Value. Really knowledgable, well staffed & great customer service. Their prices a a little higher, but competitor & way more convenient than fighting traffic to Lowe's or HD.

I do have a very very good local family owned hardware store that if they don't have it will order it, but I go there for smaller items and not things like furniture.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tolerable?!!!! I love Lowe's, went yesterday. They do have a great selection of outdoor furniture & gas grill too. I don't think I been to a Home Depot since Lowe's opened in my area.
We used to live close to Home Depot......we moved and we are real close to Lowe's now.

Tolerable, yes. Most women only tolerate Lowe's and will head to the garden area or design area or lamp area......unless they are looking for something specific.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have a Lowe's and a Home Depot about a mile from my house. I will drive past them to go to an Ace hardware three miles away.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I would place T. Jackson on suicide watch for having the only Badger missed free throw.
Regardless, great game.
It was nice to have a state school in rather than Marquette.

oldngray

nowhere special
I would place T. Jackson on suicide watch for having the only Badger missed free throw.
Regardless, great game.
It was nice to have a state school in rather than Marquette.

19 of 20 free throws? Kentucky just pulled another long shot out of their butts to win like they keep repetitively doing. :dead:

oldngray

nowhere special
1db24000-bea1-11e3-8e68-23e2e8663c5a_redfaceoff.jpg

f2432ed0-bea4-11e3-91d0-5b847a710af7_savagesmascottoon2002.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...-fan-and-chief-wahoo-protester-221403256.html
Predicted 12 years ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
As a long suffering Indians fan I am amused by the Chief Wahoo protesters. They only show up at the home opener or when the Tribe makes the play-offs. You would think they would be really miffed when they are in the cellar of the A.L. Central.

long suffering is redundant when used in reference to the Cleveland Indians.