Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
If she's a woman I think she's very beautiful. I bet she don't take no guff from any big dogs either.
We took her to the dog park once.....only once. She scared us both......hanging with the rotties....same coloration....maybe she thought she was related to them.
She's only about 10 pounds....little poops to pick up.....the ears are naturally erect (no comment from cachsux) and she only likes us and to hell with everyone else....kind of like me.

We took her to the dog park once.....only once. She scared us both......hanging with the rotties....same coloration....maybe she thought she was related to them.
She's only about 10 pounds....little poops to pick up.....the ears are naturally erect (no comment from cachsux) and she only likes us and to hell with everyone else....kind of like me.
I have a min pin that was like this. He was a fierce loyalist and one of the barest men on the planet. Now I'm crying a couple of tears thinking of my old bro. I remember being deathly ill and coming home once to recoup and him laying right by my side.