Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya, like ann romney is closer to the average american with her million dollar dressage horses and private planes flying them all over the world and her 5 homes... HAHAHAH you crack me up.

Peace

TOS
Excuse me........Michelle was spending Taxpayer money and Ann was using her personal money........BIG DIFFERENCE !!
Show me where Ann went on family vacations with tax payer money!!!

Apples to oranges as usual.

How is it you hate people with horses when you have them too ??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Excuse me........Michelle was spending Taxpayer money and Ann was using her personal money........BIG DIFFERENCE !!

Did you forget she was the first lady of MASS, and while there, took vacations with MITT ( the governor) on the states dole?

Please.

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

How is it you find it alright to use tax payer money when it benefits your family, but are opposed to those 'other' people who use it?

As far as the Romney's vacations go... I'm pretty sure what they film-flamed the IRS for payed for those vacations many times over, so yes, they were on the taxpayer's dime (at least those of us that pay our taxes fairly.).

moreluck

golden ticket member
How is it you find it alright to use tax payer money when it benefits your family, but are opposed to those 'other' people who use it?

As far as the Romney's vacations go... I'm pretty sure what they film-flamed the IRS for payed for those vacations many times over, so yes, they were on the taxpayer's dime (at least those of us that pay our taxes fairly.).

I'm always amazed when people get angry about legal tax loopholes and exemptions. If all your income was from dividends, you'd pay less taxes too because the tax rate is lower on dividends.. Only part of my income is from dividends, so I get a partial break.

If the Romneys want to spend their own money on vacations for the whole family.....how is that your concern? You can spend your own money on a vacation for your family too.....if you can save up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did you forget she was the first lady of MASS, and while there, took vacations with MITT ( the governor) on the states dole?

Please.

TOS
As a Massachusetts resident I know the the only aircraft that the governor can use is a State Police helicopter , which the last gov. before Romney got caught using for her commute.
I also know that he brought Mass State Troopers to his vacation house in N.H. to patrol the lake in front of his house.
So which trips are you referring to TOS ?
Or are you just blowing smoke ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is Mooch getting down & dirty ??

CNSNews.com) – First Lady Michelle Obama this week is serving as guest editor for iVillage.com, NBC’s “community of online women” that offers sexually explicit material, including graphic sex tips from prostitutes, “20 kinky things you SO can do,” and a list of “naughty” apps for mobile devices.

Michelle Obama is identified as a “Guest Editor” on all of the website’s pages, including several titled “Love & Sex.” Video clips of iVillage interviews with Mrs. Obama appear on some of those sexually-oriented pages, although the first lady herself does not discuss sex.

One of iVillage’s “Love & Sex” pages includes includes advice on sex positions, complete with illustrations and detailed explanations on “how to do it” and “why you’ll love it.” A separate quiz allows visitors to find out “What Kind of Lover Are You?”

A second “Love and Sex” tab includes “Sex Tips From the Bunny Ranch Girls” (the Bunny Ranch is a legal brothel in Nevada) and a quiz where you can “Test Your Sex Terms Knowledge

roadrunner2012

Troll
Is Mooch getting down & dirty ??

CNSNews.com) – First Lady Michelle Obama this week is serving as guest editor for iVillage.com, NBC’s “community of online women” that offers sexually explicit material, including graphic sex tips from prostitutes, “20 kinky things you SO can do,” and a list of “naughty” apps for mobile devices.

Michelle Obama is identified as a “Guest Editor” on all of the website’s pages, including several titled “Love & Sex.” Video clips of iVillage interviews with Mrs. Obama appear on some of those sexually-oriented pages, although the first lady herself does not discuss sex.

One of iVillage’s “Love & Sex” pages includes includes advice on sex positions, complete with illustrations and detailed explanations on “how to do it” and “why you’ll love it.” A separate quiz allows visitors to find out “What Kind of Lover Are You?”

A second “Love and Sex” tab includes “Sex Tips From the Bunny Ranch Girls” (the Bunny Ranch is a legal brothel in Nevada) and a quiz where you can “Test Your Sex Terms Knowledge

Oh my! Are you insinuating that the First lady has had sex? The horror!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh my! Are you insinuating that the First lady has had sex? The horror!!!!!

No, but to be a guest editor
for a site that gives out explicit
sex advice from hookers......How
sweet an example for Malia &Sasha!

Maybe she can give her daughters the test
to see if they know all the sex terms.

roadrunner2012

Troll
No, but to be a guest editor
for a site that gives out explicit
sex advice from hookers......How
sweet an example for Malia &Sasha!

Maybe she can give her daughters the test
to see if they know all the sex terms.

My word, it's an NBC site that caters to young women. It's not Hustler.

Find something real to complain about.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My word, it's an NBC site that caters to young women. It's not Hustler.

Find something real to complain about.

You can make light of it.....but here's some headlnes from the current page....

* Secrets of Multi-Orgasmic Women

* 9 Naughty Apps to download

*8 Subtle Ways To Give Him The Hint To Head South

*Most Common Sex Dreams

*Answers To Your Embarrasing Sex Questions

* Want a Better Sex Life, Mama?

This is not your normal Good Housekeeping, RedBook or Woman's Day site even though you make light of it.............if she was guest editor to one of those, no problem.

Do you really think she wants Sasha & Malia reading this stuff?? It's about image and she flunks!!

http://www.ivillage.com/love-sex

Babagounj

Strength through joy
she went to school to become a lawyer, but must have skipped all the courses about Ethics .
Why else would she have a court ordered disbarment on her record ?
Yet she has the gall to now give out nutrition advice .
What college gave her a degree in nutrition or is she like al sharpton and has a street degree.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You can make light of it.....but here's some headlnes from the current page....

* Secrets of Multi-Orgasmic Women

* 9 Naughty Apps to download

*8 Subtle Ways To Give Him The Hint To Head South

*Most Common Sex Dreams

*Answers To Your Embarrasing Sex Questions

* Want a Better Sex Life, Mama?

This is not your normal Good Housekeeping, RedBook or Woman's Day site even though you make light of it.............if she was guest editor to one of those, no problem.

Do you really think she wants Sasha & Malia reading this stuff?? It's about image and she flunks!!

Love & Sex - iVillage
Honestly this doesn't sound any different than what I see on the cover of Cosmo when I'm in the checkout line at Wegman's. I just don't see what the big deal is.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The position of FLOTUS is to be a decoration.
Not some self appointed know -it-all , who continues to dishonor her status.
All the other FLOTUS' required one assistant { except Hillary, she had 3 }, mooch has 26. And the best they can do is get her name on a sex magazine.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The position of FLOTUS is to be a decoration.
Not some self appointed know -it-all , who continues to dishonor her status.
All the other FLOTUS' required one assistant { except Hillary, she had 3 }, mooch has 26. And the best they can do is get her name on a sex magazine.
A woman's role is to be her husband's "decoration"? Wow. Nice world you live in.
Michelle Obama continues to be popular with a majority of the American people who apparently don't feel that she's dishonoring anything.
Your claim about the assistants is just flat wrong. (Shocker!)
I realize that you being a birther makes rational discussion about this impossible.