Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, all I can say is the morals of today have fallen severly and some people roll over and accept it.
My kid wouldn't go to Mexico without one of her parents at 13 and My kid wouldn't have one of her parents on a site that gives hints to "going south".

What's she going to be on next.......a Lisa Lampanella Comedy Roast?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Maybe if she wasn't so scatteredwith all her"important" stuff ( tonight show appearances, editorial duties, etc) she might be able to practice her speech and actually know which day is election day.

Michelle Obama: 'Get to the Polls on November the 2' | The Weekly Standard

So she misspoke after a hectic day. It's not like she said you don't get pregnant if you get raped, or anything stupid like that. Mixed up a date, big deal. I thought Laura Bush was a drug addled murderess, but I sure didn't take the time to trash everything she did just because of that. You sure seem to have a fixation with a woman who is argueably one of the best First Lady's in decades. Has she personally offended you? Just don't like her looks?

Let it go.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So she misspoke after a hectic day. It's not like she said you don't get pregnant if you get raped, or anything stupid like that. Mixed up a date, big deal. I thought Laura Bush was a drug addled murderess, but I sure didn't take the time to trash everything she did just because of that. You sure seem to have a fixation with a woman who is argueably one of the best First Lady's in decades. Has she personally offended you? Just don't like her looks?

Let it go.
Then all Democrats should go vote on the 2nd.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She’s so hip.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama says she doesn’t ‘‘trip’’ about her daughters watching ‘‘Keeping Up with Kardashians.’’
The first lady said in an interview with iVillage that the girls ‘‘need to explore all of it: the great and the not so great’’ and ‘‘learn lessons from everything.’’

Mrs. Obama said she wants to raise her girls with ‘‘the tools to make judgments’’ and she hopes she’s a good enough role model for them.

She called her daughters, 11-year-old Sasha and 14-year-old Malia, ‘‘pretty level-headed kids who can interpret stuff.’’

So what's next....a D.C.. corner to meet johns?? (explore it all)

11 and 14 is not 16 or 17 and now is when their taking it in
Rebellion comes later........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You sure seem to have a fixation with a woman who is argueably one of the best First Lady's in decades.

I'm sorry, what? Nancy Reagan and Jackie Kennedy held the position with class and grace. Rosalyn Carter and Laura Bush were true ladies. Michelle Obama should not be mentioned in the same discussion as these ladies.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
She’s so hip.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama says she doesn’t ‘‘trip’’ about her daughters watching ‘‘Keeping Up with Kardashians.’’
The first lady said in an interview with iVillage that the girls ‘‘need to explore all of it: the great and the not so great’’ and ‘‘learn lessons from everything.’’

Mrs. Obama said she wants to raise her girls with ‘‘the tools to make judgments’’ and she hopes she’s a good enough role model for them.

She called her daughters, 11-year-old Sasha and 14-year-old Malia, ‘‘pretty level-headed kids who can interpret stuff.’’

So what's next....a D.C.. corner to meet johns?? (explore it all)

11 and 14 is not 16 or 17 and now is when their taking it in
Rebellion comes later........

Says the woman that had her daughter suck from the welfare trough.

Hypocrite.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mooch had a rock star reception at the DNC.....but like a rock star, nothing of substance to say. She's theFLOTUS because he was elected. She needs to convince people to elect him again......not that he's a good guy. He already wins the likeabilty contest, but that isn't the only thing that makes a president.

island1fox

Wow,

Where are the lie police ??

How tough Michelle and Barack had it ?? Obama prep school in Hawaii and Ivory League Colleges !!! Michelle Ivy league colleges !!! Sure a real tough life !!! Talk about being out of touch.

How many of you can send your children to Harvard, Yale or Columbia ? How many of you have attended those Institutions ?? Now she is so,so proud of America. Three in a half years ago she said the opposite !!:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
Wow,

Where are the lie police ??

How tough Michelle and Barack had it ?? Obama prep school in Hawaii and Ivory League Colleges !!! Michelle Ivy league colleges !!! Sure a real tough life !!! Talk about being out of touch.

How many of you can send your children to Harvard, Yale or Columbia ? How many of you have attended those Institutions ?? Now she is so,so proud of America. Three in a half years ago she said the opposite !!:happy-very:
Wow. You're going to attack her on that? Do you need to see the student loan checks? Those would probably be fake though.

island1fox

Wow. You're going to attack her on that? Do you need to see the student loan checks? Those would probably be fake though.

bbsam,

No I have not seen the loan records nor any school records because Obama is not transparent. Show us the loan records, show us how both of them had the grades to get in, show us any scholarships or financial aid they both received --and also cry me a river --show me the money both them were making at the law firm they worked at ---they both got jobs after graduation --unlike most graduates today--no jobs.

I know both of them had it alot easier than my childhood --in the hood of the South Bronx ---I would also guess that YOU had it alot tougher than them ----Please EVA PERON --dont't cry for me Argentina !!!!:happy-very:

island1fox

C'mon, island. They worked their asses off. This wasn't handed to them and you know it.

bbsam,

We are all free to have our own opinions.

I have based some of mine on the Presidents own words---He described the last few years of his high school days in a drug,drinking haze in Hawaii. Does not add up to Ivy league schools.