Michelle Obama

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ann-romney1.jpg
vs
image_medium.jpg

OMG! I didnt know Ann Romney was in the movie predator!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee I wonder if Mooch would turn down a campaign contribution of a million dollars from a company like Mars candy or Lays Chips or any other junk food maker. I think she'd drop her principles, grab the money and run!!
(Reuters) — Walt Disney Co, owner of the ABC broadcast network and a suite of cable channels, will stop accepting some junk-food ads on TV programs, radio shows and websites aimed at children, according to sources with knowledge of the plan.

Disney Chief Executive Bob Iger and first lady Michelle Obama plan to make an announcement on Tuesday in Washington, the sources said.

Disney plans to cut advertising during children’s programming on its networks such as ABC and Disney XD or its kid-focused websites for foods that fail to meet minimum nutrition requirements, the sources said.

A Disney spokeswoman declined to comment on Tuesday’s announcement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder if it's only ads....or will Disney now NOT sell goodies at their parks!!

You can still get a fried turkey leg the size of a baseball bat...
Kids won't want to go there anymore with treats like tofu and broccoli cones.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 2:43 pm |

(POLITICO) — First lady Michelle Obama will present the Top 10 list on the “The Late Show” with David Letterman on Tuesday.

“Mrs. Obama’s Top Ten List is focused on gardening, tied to her new book, American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America,” CBS said.

The appearance was not listed on her public schedule, but CBS Tweeted about it and issued a press release.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 2:43 pm |
(POLITICO) — First lady Michelle Obama will present the Top 10 list on the “The Late Show” with David Letterman on Tuesday.

“Mrs. Obama’s Top Ten List is focused on gardening, tied to her new book, American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America,” CBS said.

The appearance was not listed on her public schedule, but CBS Tweeted about it and issued a press release.

I love LETTERMAN! Gonna be a great show!!! at least she wont have to be "rolled" on stage!

Peace

TOS

texan

I love LETTERMAN! Gonna be a great show!!! at least she wont have to be "rolled" on stage!

Peace

TOS

That post is so wrong. I suppose FDR was exempt to you, but not the possible Mrs. Romney.

I realize you grow tired of the Mrs. Obama bashing by others, understood somewhat...... but this post
is very bad sir.

Shame.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I like Michelle.
I have never disrespected her or their two beautiful children.

I want to know when it became acceptable to remove the value of equality from those that are aided by mobility devices.
Mobility devices such as canes, wheelchairs and prostetics,

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That post is so wrong. I suppose FDR was exempt to you, but not the possible Mrs. Romney.

I realize you grow tired of the Mrs. Obama bashing by others, understood somewhat...... but this post
is very bad sir.

Shame.

Fair play is what this board is all about. Being the other side of topics seem outrageous, but then again, how do you think your side appears to the rest of us? 19 different obama bashing threads and one thread dedicated to denigrating the first black first lady is history and you have a problem with my content?

Please.

Peace

TOS

Buddybrown

Fair play is what this board is all about. Being the other side of topics seem outrageous, but then again, how do you think your side appears to the rest of us? 19 different obama bashing threads and one thread dedicated to denigrating the first black first lady is history and you have a problem with my content? Please. Peace TOS
The only fair play you know is how to be full of misinformation, insults and a loser attitude, sorry about Wisconsin, NOT!!....But then again we're talking to a liberal! You wouldn't know fair play if it came up and bit you in the ass!--Furthermore your talking points are stale................

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think bhos' joke about the flotus was the most insulting thing anyone has ever said.
He totally disrespected his wife & his position as potus.