Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obviously, Michelle wasn't around!!

Obama Not Tired Of Making Michelle Look Like A Hypocrite: Scarfs Down Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae During Campaign Stop In NH…

Anyone know where ice cream falls on Mooch’s MyPlate?

DURHAM, N.H. – President Barack Obama made a surprise stop at an ice cream shop at the University of New Hampshire on Monday and offered to pick up the tab for surprised patrons.

“My treat, now,” he said, according to a pool report. “This is legal. I could not do this in front of a polling place, buy you ice cream. But I can do it here.”

It’s unclear if anyone took him up on the offer. The president took pictures with stunned customers at the Dairy Bar and proffered birthday greetings for one. “Can I buy you some ice cream?” he asked.

moreluck

golden ticket member
34qshg1.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now here's a lady that knows how to reward her devoted minions properly.....
White House Sends Elementary School Peas as Thank You for Planting Michelle’s Garden

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If she wants to talk politics in church, then the church should lose their tax exempt status....or is she going to ignore the rules like Barack??

Michelle Obama: Best Place to Talk Politics? Church - First lady raises eyebrows with speech promoting political engagement

Should that go for ALL CHURCHES who talk about politics? Like ALL THE EVANGELIC ONES? What about the GAY priest who always comes onto FOX SPEWS to mouth off about the catholic church and politics?

I say, take away all the tax breaks for churches alltogether.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
What the hell does Michelle Obama know about average Americans “values?” This is the same woman who pissed away countless millions of taxpayer dollars taking 16 vacations during a three year span.
Via Politico:
First lady Michelle Obama didn’t quite pile on the Obama campaign’s calls for Mitt Romney to release more information about his offshore financial holdings, but she did on Tuesday urge voters to examine the records and pasts of candidates. [...]

The first lady won’t be deployed as an attack dog for her husband’s reelection campaign, but she’s a key part of the Obama team’s efforts to contrast the president’s values with Mitt Romney’s.

“No matter who we are, we are all struggling and working toward the same goals. But our leadership does matter,” she said Tuesday. “We have to look for leaders who share our values, who have the same kind of vision for this country that we all share.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What the hell does Michelle Obama know about average Americans “values?” This is the same woman who pissed away countless millions of taxpayer dollars taking 16 vacations during a three year span.
Via Politico:
First lady Michelle Obama didn’t quite pile on the Obama campaign’s calls for Mitt Romney to release more information about his offshore financial holdings, but she did on Tuesday urge voters to examine the records and pasts of candidates. [...]

The first lady won’t be deployed as an attack dog for her husband’s reelection campaign, but she’s a key part of the Obama team’s efforts to contrast the president’s values with Mitt Romney’s.

“No matter who we are, we are all struggling and working toward the same goals. But our leadership does matter,” she said Tuesday. “We have to look for leaders who share our values, who have the same kind of vision for this country that we all share.”

Ya, like ann romney is closer to the average american with her million dollar dressage horses and private planes flying them all over the world and her 5 homes... HAHAHAH you crack me up.

Peace

TOS