Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
"They don’t even care to pretend they care anymore. Michelle Obama is being flown around Ireland using taxpayer funded Air Force Two as her own personal jet, while her husband the president flew to the SAME LOCATION using Air Force One."

OUTRAGE! Michelle Obama’s Lavish Ireland Vacation With Her Own Personal Jet… - The Ulsterman Report

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"They don’t even care to pretend they care anymore. Michelle Obama is being flown around Ireland using taxpayer funded Air Force Two as her own personal jet, while her husband the president flew to the SAME LOCATION using Air Force One."

OUTRAGE! Michelle Obama’s Lavish Ireland Vacation With Her Own Personal Jet… - The Ulsterman Report

I really and i Do mean really hate to burst your bubble on this one but Air Force One and Two ARE private jets for Th First Family (to put it in language you may understand it protects them from Evil Doers). Where was your outrage when Dubya used it to travel all over the country for reelction, on the taxpayer dime? I DO know how you love facts,so please ponder these

this article was published in 2004:

WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush is using Air Force One for re-election travel more heavily than any predecessor, wringing maximum political mileage from a perk of office paid for by taxpayers.

While Democratic rival John Kerry charters a plane to roam the country, Bush often travels at no cost to his campaign simply by declaring a trip "official" travel rather than "political."

Bush has logged more than 68,000 miles this year on Air Force One. With rare exceptions he confines his travels to the more than a dozen states he and Kerry are fighting hardest for and to places where he is raising campaign money.

Upsmule

I really and i Do mean really hate to burst your bubble on this one but Air Force One and Two ARE private jets for Th First Family (to put it in language you may understand it protects them from Evil Doers). Where was your outrage when Dubya used it to travel all over the country for reelction, on the taxpayer dime? I DO know how you love facts,so please ponder these

this article was published in 2004:

WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush is using Air Force One for re-election travel more heavily than any predecessor, wringing maximum political mileage from a perk of office paid for by taxpayers.

While Democratic rival John Kerry charters a plane to roam the country, Bush often travels at no cost to his campaign simply by declaring a trip "official" travel rather than "political."

Bush has logged more than 68,000 miles this year on Air Force One. With rare exceptions he confines his travels to the more than a dozen states he and Kerry are fighting hardest for and to places where he is raising campaign money.

Wow, a Marxist apologist acknowledging the fact that evil exists. There may be hope for you yet. But to make the feeble attempt at comparing Bush administration spending to this White House occupier is comical at best. Do your own homework if you really care about numbers and facts as you say.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Wow, a Marxist apologist acknowledging the fact that evil exists. There may be hope for you yet. But to make the feeble attempt at comparing Bush administration spending to this White House occupier is comical at best. Do your own homework if you really care about numbers and facts as you say.

​you conservatives just hate facts and science dont you?

UPS Lifer

I really and i Do mean really hate to burst your bubble on this one but Air Force One and Two ARE private jets for Th First Family (to put it in language you may understand it protects them from Evil Doers). Where was your outrage when Dubya used it to travel all over the country for reelction, on the taxpayer dime? I DO know how you love facts,so please ponder these ....

​you conservatives just hate facts and science dont you?

Your hatred for black people is ...

Peace

TOS

I think I found the "Word of the Day". Hey 728 is this your favorite word?

Upsmule

Hey! Kool-aid!

fc163ca600786a49defef14da19a3d7d.image.500x500.jpg
fc163ca600786a49defef14da19a3d7d.image.500x500.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Hilary would bring back Monica and claim its her turn. Old fat lesbians take what they can get. That was why Bill strayed. Hillary had her baby and it was one and done for Bill.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hilary would bring back Monica and claim its her turn. Old fat lesbians take what they can get. That was why Bill strayed. Hillary had her baby and it was one and done for Bill.
I couldn't care less about sexual concerns: If the Clintons can work the magic they worked with the economy back in the 90's, we will ALL benefit

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The attacks on Hillary have started already. She is way more qualified to be President than anyone the GOP is even thinking of running, which scares the hell out of you. Better start thinking about 2020. Maybe you can run Romney again. Think anyone will have forgotten by then?

Upsmule

The attacks on Hillary have started already. She is way more qualified to be President than anyone the GOP is even thinking of running, which scares the hell out of you. Better start thinking about 2020. Maybe you can run Romney again. Think anyone will have forgotten by then?

Started? Ha! What's started is her $uper-pac. No change here either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where did the Bushes stay? How about the Reagans? Maybe she should stay in the local Motel 6.
You people forget that times are different now............different measures are called for...............not regal treatments. The Obamas show no empathy for the common man's plight now. They are above it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I disagree. Obama played both the race and the "anyone but Bush" cards and won. It was time for a black president but I don't know that it is time for our first female president to be black. If it is, Condi would be my choice.