Michelle Obama

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Nothing and we have nutritionists to do the job. Mooch is not one !!!

Since you railed against every other First lady's agendas, I suppose that you views are legitimate. Mooch, as you affectionately call her, is very involved in Veteran affairs as well as nutrition.

It really comes across that you either have a blind hatred of everything Obama, no matter what the cause, or that the hatred is not so blind.

Barbara Bush championed AIDS awareness, did you criticize her for not being a doctor, or not having AIDS? What about Nancy Reagen and drugs, or her buying expensive china in a economic clusterf8888? Laura Bush...never mind, you loved her, she could do no wrong, just like her husband.

You make it very hard not to call you out on your obvious hatred of certain things.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone in the press nicknamed her Mooch. Wish I'd have thought of it.
I never use the word "hate" unless we are talking about liver & onions.

I disagree with both of the Obamas and that makes me a racist full of hatred because Obama is black.
Show me where Babs was seeing AIDS patient and writing them prescriptions. Didn't happen.

Mooch made menus and the schools were serving it.......until the kids finally said they hate it.

You just go through all 60,000 of my posts and show me where I "hate".

Seems to me you spend too much time standing under those solar panels.

Last edited:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Someone in the press nicknamed her Mooch. Wish I'd have thought of it.
I never use the word "hate" unless we are talking about liver & onions.

I disagree with both of the Obamas and that makes me a racist full of hatred because Obama is black.
Show me where Babs was seeing AIDS patient and writing them prescriptions. Didn't happen.

Mooch made menus and the schools were serving it.......until the kids finally said they hate it.

You just go through all 60,000 of my posts and show me where I "hate".

Seems to me you spend too much time standing under those solar panels.

This post would be but one example of hate.

If the Obama's cured cancer you would say 'what about heart disease?'

Blind negativity is hate where I come from.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What would we do without Mooch telling us how to live our lives?

Via The Hill:

Actress Eva Longoria and Michelle Obama are teaming up to encourage people to drink more water.

The two will be at a high school in Watertown, Wis., on Thursday for the event, which is a part of Obama’s Let’s Move! anti-obesity campaign.

Longoria is a prominent Obama supporter who addressed delegates at the Democratic National Convention and raised funds for the president’s reelection bid.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2r5uwp0.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
The woman is capable of pulling her own weeds....Let's move !!!

Via Politico:
Michelle Obama’s celebrated White House garden is overrun with weeds and wildlife — yet another victim of the shutdown, according to a popular blogger on all things food-related at the White House.

“The vegetables filling the 1,500 square-foot plot are now rotting away on the vines and in the boxed beds, thanks to the mandate for ‘minimal maintenance’ placed on the skeletal crew of National Park Service gardeners who remain on duty at 1600 Penn.,” reports Eddie Gehman Kohan, the creator of Obama Foodorama, a website that chronicles the administration’s food initiatives.

his lack of maintenance has had a “dramatic impact” on the kitchen garden, which is usually meticulously cared for, Gehman Kohan says. Mushrooms and weeds are popping up. The tomatoes and basil are out of control. The sweet potatoes have been relinquished to “worm food.”

A White House source told Obama Foodorama that under the shutdown gardeners are not allowed to harvest any of the crops. They are only allowed to water the garden and remove trash — restrictions that preclude raking, weeding, or clearing out dead leaves.

According to Obama Foodorama, White House Supervisory Horticulturalist Jim Adams remains on the job, but he is not permitted to beyond the minimal maintenance restrictions. Executive Pastry Chef Bill Yosses, who is furloughed, usually holds weekly garden weeding sessions, but those have also been canceled during the appropriations hiatus.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What a missed photo op for her .
She could do two things by tending to her own garden ; show the world how she is a gardener and promoting her Let's Move project . Just get some fat kids to assist her .

UPS Lifer

It is all about deception to create a perception.... The sad case is that it works with ignorant folks. People who will ignore all the data to justify that perception.

Bottom line, the White House treats us ALL as ignorant little lambs and the media are their shepherds.

pretender

Exactly. The Queen made out like she'd be actually growing her own garden, not having it grown for her with taxpayer dollars.

A real gardener would not allow the fruits of their labor to rot. What about her kids--Are they too good to get their hands dirty? At the very least, why can't they use their own money and hire someone?

over9five

Staff member
A real gardener would not allow the fruits of their labor to rot. What about her kids--Are they too good to get their hands dirty? At the very least, why can't they use their own money and hire someone?
The Princesses do not labor like a lowly commoner. And why use their own money when they can steal ours?