Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to the story, the secret service covered his cheating twice.
She refused to come back to D.C. from Hawaii with him.....I guess the "birthday present" of letting her stay longer was a cover up.
They have moved to separate bedrooms.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, it’s a total mystery.

Via RCP:

JONATHAN KARL, ABC NEWS: The First Lady had her 50th birthday party and I believe you said that the president picks up the cost for that party?

JAY CARNEY: I think we put out information on that. I don’t have it here. I refer you to the East Wing.

KARL: I was just wondering if you have an estimate on what the cost was?

CARNEY: I don’t, but I would refer you to the East Wing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, it’s a total mystery.

Via RCP:

JONATHAN KARL, ABC NEWS: The First Lady had her 50th birthday party and I believe you said that the president picks up the cost for that party?

JAY CARNEY: I think we put out information on that. I don’t have it here. I refer you to the East Wing.

KARL: I was just wondering if you have an estimate on what the cost was?

CARNEY: I don’t, but I would refer you to the East Wing.

Was there a point you were trying to make?

oldngray

nowhere special
sgt+carney.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This type of quote is why our country is in trouble, and why I lean away from the left.

Again, anger because you are told to be angry. Where were you when Laura Bush made 17 trips out of the country at the taxpayers dime? Where were you when Laura Bush made 5 trips to africa during her stint as first lady? The taxpayers spent MILLIONS of dollars on all her trips, but heck, YOU LEAN AWAY FROM THE LEFT...

Laura Bush had 7 birthdays while in the white house. All paid for by the taxpayers. Did you complain then?

OF course not. You are one of the HYPOCRITE crowd johnny come lately fresh with Fox news anger.

Get a clue bro.

TOS.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
A White House official said that “The President threw the First Lady a dance party last Saturday for her 50th birthday. It was a private gathering of family and friends and was paid for by the President.”

upschuck

Again, anger because you are told to be angry. Where were you when Laura Bush made 17 trips out of the country at the taxpayers dime? Where were you when Laura Bush made 5 trips to africa during her stint as first lady? The taxpayers spent MILLIONS of dollars on all her trips, but heck, YOU LEAN AWAY FROM THE LEFT...

Laura Bush had 7 birthdays while in the white house. All paid for by the taxpayers. Did you complain then?

OF course not. You are one of the HYPOCRITE crowd johnny come lately fresh with Fox news anger.

Get a clue bro.

TOS.
Why is every time someone disagrees with the left, then they are accused of being a Fox News robot?