Michelle Obama

island1fox

oldngray,

Thank you for the Wild in The Streets Post -----some people believe that THEY will never be old ----The Other Side --of that coin ---life goes by very quickly --all of get old as human beings many of us older and wiser----we can think and reflect on lifes experiences while the "young" mostly uninformed know it all.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think that was the point being made. Look at how bad the country is brotha.

HOw bad is the country?? The stock market is at record levels, corporations are making more money than ever, More industries are being created in this country than before, the home market has recovered and climbing, real estate prices are on the rise, unemployment is coming down, GDP is the highest its been in 9 years, states are improving, large infrastructure projects are being readied for construction and the last war is coming to an end.

I am not sure what country YOU live in, but the one i call home is doing just fine.

TOS.

M

MenInBrown

I guess you can lump moreluck into that category of unmotivated slackers as she was once a food stamp recipient. I'm sure you didn't mean to offend her though.:)
I'm glad she was "once" a food stamp recipient, and didn't make a career out of it. Bc that would be a vote for dems. Enslave minorities in poverty.

M

MenInBrown

Sorry if the FACTS and reality are too hard for you to take.

In your twisted mind the economy is booming --we have full employment --peace on earth and we are loved around the world-the oceans have fallen --the earth is saved --everyone makes the same money and lives in the same homes.We have a fair tax code and brotherhood among men. People all ride bicycles and all energy is harnessed from the moon wind and stars. Abortion is not really stopping the heart on a human being and two men can have "intercourse " and birth a baby.

There are strawberry fields and candy canes on trees ---Obama truly is the Messiah !!
Island you are using the wrong word. "Fact" is not in their vocab.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm glad she was "once" a food stamp recipient, and didn't make a career out of it. Bc that would be a vote for dems. Enslave minorities in poverty.

I grew up on food stamps and welfare, and yet, I earn 110K a year with a 24 year career under my belt. How does your statement ring true to you?

TOS

M

MenInBrown

HOw bad is the country?? The stock market is at record levels, corporations are making more money than ever, More industries are being created in this country than before, the home market has recovered and climbing, real estate prices are on the rise, unemployment is coming down, GDP is the highest its been in 9 years, states are improving, large infrastructure projects are being readied for construction and the last war is coming to an end.

I am not sure what country YOU live in, but the one i call home is doing just fine.

TOS.
Wow you really know nothing about the stock market do you? You really have no idea why the stock market is so high? Omg please tell me you are joking. Ever hear of quantitative easing? Do some research and get back with me. Home market has not recovered. You must have heard that on the opinion msnbc. States are improving that are run by majority republicans. There is record food stamps, more people out of work, no knew jobs, a bleep economy, jobs being outsourced, what country do you live in?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That was during Bush...right. So Obama's GDP is lower than Bush's 9 years later. Bush did some good, Obama has done some good. No side has a monopoly on correct policies or character. The other party is too blinded to see that.

UPCHCUK...

BUSH had a good GDP? Did you miss the recession? Negative GDP for most of his last 2 years that crushed the economy. Hey, but "YOU" believe BUSH did some good things..(you poor soul)

TOS.

upschuck

UPCHCUK...

BUSH had a good GDP? Did you miss the recession? Negative GDP for most of his last 2 years that crushed the economy. Hey, but "YOU" believe BUSH did some good things..(you poor soul)

TOS.
You are the one that said the best in 9 years, which means that 9 years ago was better. And who was president in that year.....Bush. I was using your data, am I not to believe that your data is correct?

What is the most damaging thing to this country? The blind partisanship. Your side can't come up with anything right, mine can't do nothing wrong. That is just dumb.

island1fox

I grew up on food stamps and welfare, and yet, I earn 110K a year with a 24 year career under my belt. How does your statement ring true to you?

TOS
Sounds like you are part of the income inequality problem --do not pay your fair share --and are now part of the 5% elite.
I think you should contribute some of that 110k to bbsam's healthcare ---along with you paying higher co-pays thru Teamcare !!

island1fox

Men in Brown,

When the stock market crashes when the printing of money stops propping it up --TOS --goes back to the playbook ---Blame Bush !!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sounds like you are part of the income inequality problem --do not pay your fair share --and are now part of the 5% elite.
I think you should contribute some of that 110k to bbsam's healthcare ---along with you paying higher co-pays thru Teamcare !!
I'll enjoy paying lower co-pays through Teamcare !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

island1fox

Ignorance is bliss.
Abortions in the U.S.

Black--- 40 per 1000
Hispanic--29 per 1000
White ---12 per 1000
Facts are Facts---you have no idea what the truth is --you are blinded by your own hate.
Planned Parenthood is committing Genocide in poor Minority neighborhoods.
With the high number of Black Abortions along with the Black on Black murders--the Black population has stayed in the 12.6 range for years--- being passed by Hispanics as the Majority minority group in the range of 16.5

For any of the Morons who do not know how to research and get Government statistics ---Crime --Abortion etc etc--You just have to google them.

Hint you might even try the very "conservative" Government Census Report --which give you exact frequencies by demographics--not that some of you can read and comprehend.

For some of you --a little education would go along way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For any of the Morons who do not know how to research and get Government statistics ---Crime --Abortion etc etc--You just have to google them.

Hint you might even try the very "conservative" Government Census Report --which give you exact frequencies by demographics--not that some of you can read and comprehend.

For some of you --a little education would go along way.
You need a hug?