Mike R removed from UPS Negotiating Team

F

Frankie's Friend

The only problem with your point is....

Teamsters United and TDU aren't posting the Local 89 updates.

They want to beat the :censored2: out of the IBT, but don't piss in their backyard.

What a hypocritical.... double standard.

You should know my position on FZ.

A political turncoat.

Worthless POS.

-Bug-
Yeah. How does he keep getting elected time and time again? The majority of his local teamsters love him. They had the higest % of voting of any local during the 2013 turncoat pos crooked cba offering from the dishonest package div minions. The attitude you display toward FZ and TU is entertaining considering the upheaval of events 4.6 yrs ago. Just sayin.
Nothing personal but I do not believe the folks in charge (again) can throw stones at anyone after their last 5 yrs of "brotherhood" .

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The only problem with your point is....

Teamsters United and TDU aren't posting the Local 89 updates.

They want to beat the :censored2: out of the IBT, but don't piss in their backyard.

What a hypocritical.... double standard.

You should know my position on FZ.

A political turncoat.

Worthless POS.

-Bug-
Who's point???

Mine, or @Sickofit???

Either way I find it humorous when you repeatedly try to "flip the script", by trying to bring your position up,

....while attempting to bringing someone else down.

Do you really think this validates anything?

~Bbbl~™

F

Frankie's Friend

@BigUnionGuy how do you define a good Teamster leader and member? I am intetested in your thoughts.
Or is it situational or based off who supports the existing GP as it seems to play out that way.

Inthegame

This may be a dumb question, but is Sean O still on the Negotiating Committee, even though he was removed as the Director of the Small Package Division?
Dumb, no... rhetorical, yes? Sean is still on the committee and you know that. So far, he has abided by the policies of the committee as he knows negotiating publicly has little chance of producing his desired result of a good contract.
Perhaps that's why Ken H stepped aside???
I still expect Ken H/ Sean O on the reunification ticket. (Your conspiracy theories are affecting (infecting) me.)

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dumb, no... rhetorical, yes? Sean is still on the committee and you know that.
Actually, it was not rhetorical, and since you assume me to have already known, perhaps dumb is back in play???
upload_2018-2-21_14-8-46.jpeg

I have found several pictures, but don't see Sean anywhere, or a list of those chosen "at the leisure" of the GP?
So far, he has abided by the policies of the committee as he knows negotiating publicly has little chance of producing his desired result of a good contract.
I guess MFing the GP and the Small Package Director isn't a "policy violation"?
I still expect Ken H/ Sean O on the reunification ticket. (Your conspiracy theories are affecting (infecting) me.)
I doubt it, because if he's half as smart I think he is, Sean knows that a Zuckerman/OBrien ticket walks in, having the East and Central Regions locked down, in the next General Election.

No way Canada can screw it up for us again...:laugh:

Inthegame

Actually, it was not rhetorical, and since you assume me to have already known, perhaps dumb is back in play???
View attachment 181724
I have found several pictures, but don't see Sean anywhere, or a list of those chosen "at the leisure" of the GP?
You need the wide angle shot, he's in the back row on the far left.
And yes I assumed you know as we'd have seen twenty threads by now ripping everyone including the janitors at the IBT if he wasn't on the committee.
And while that isn't a policy violation it would under most circumstances get one removed from the committee as BUG properly explained that all members serve at the pleasure of the GP.
Now that fact alone should give you pause to consider my scenario.
I doubt it, because if he's half as smart I think he is, Sean knows that a Zuckerman/OBrien ticket walks in, having the East and Central Regions locked down, in the next General Election.
I think Sean O is twice as smart as many think he is and he doesn't need FZ to get in office as he already has a plan. (The response letter to JPH was remarkably salient and well written and released much too soon after the "firing" for me to believe there wasn't another plan in place.)

KH and SO know they need distance from JPH. KH can't do that until JPH retires, which will be soon and the reason KH announced (also to fend off inside challengers).

SO has his distance and soon the cry for unity will come back.
FZ as a reformer has the inside track, but TS is out of the picture. How better to split the reform clamor than to become the new "reformer", which SO now is by virtue of being pushed gently to the curb.

SO, not FZ, has the east locked and plenty of Central votes go SO's way if JPH is gone. The south and west goes with KH/SO. Canada goes with KH.
KH wipes his hands and Denis T eats the contract.

Of course the resolution of the CSPF issues are the wild card.

Coldworld

View attachment 181724

No way Canada can screw it up for us again...:laugh:
That “winner” tag was for the last sentence of your post...

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"KH wipes his hands and Denis T eats the contract."
So the rank and file get a shi--y contract H rides off into the sunset and SO and KH take over pretty :poop: y

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So the rank and file get a shi--y contract H rides off into the sunset and SO and KH take over pretty :poop: y

The members are in control of their own destiny.

It's a :censored2:ty contract ?

Exercise your voice, and vote it down.

UPS thinks the members, are a bunch of wimps.

That's their main bargaining chip.

On the other hand....

They didn't anticipate the effects of social media. :biggrin:

-Bug-

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The members are in control of their own destiny.

It's a :censored2:ty contract ?

Exercise your voice, and vote it down.

UPS thinks the members, are a bunch of wimps.

That's their main bargaining chip.

On the other hand....

They didn't anticipate the effects of social media. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Some folks tried that last time

Didn’t quite work how they planned

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I honestly don't know why they don't vote on the contract. It doesn't make any sense.

It truly baffles me.

My Local used to conduct steward elections at the Union hall. There was such

little participation, we convinced the company to allow us to do it at the

facilities. We set up a table near the exit door so members could vote on

their way out. Still.... you have people that will walk by and decline to vote

when you offer them the chance to vote for their steward of choice.

I don't get it.

-Bug-