Mike R removed from UPS Negotiating Team

F

Frankie's Friend

I'll at one more thing. March of 22 if like 20 years give or take in teamster years. when you get past 6 years in brother you'll understand.
I don't understand your post buddy. Try english as your next major?

F

Frankie's Friend

Hey Pot, Kettle is on line 2...
20180220_063034.jpg

Doin my best dude:blink:
My spelling msy need some brushing up on but that last post from tony the tiger is still being decoded at the secret service with hopes of cracking it sometime this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

I'll at one more thing. March of 22 if like 20 years give or take in teamster years. when you get past 6 years in brother you'll understand.
AA is there for ya bro. But you gotta first admit you have a problem and then they can help you. Just sayin

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just my humble opinion; the parties involved are using this CBA as a political football for the next election. What really needs to happen is all hands on deck as Sickofit said for an agreement that benefits the members.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'll tell you this. Whoever is negotiating this contract is in a no win situation. You aren't coming out of this smelling like a rose. Whoever takes the fall for this contract will not be in any position to run for GP.
Perhaps that's why Ken H stepped aside???

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just my humble opinion; the parties involved are using this CBA as a political football for the next election. What really needs to happen is all hands on deck as Sickofit said for an agreement that benefits the members.
This may be a dumb question, but is Sean O still on the Negotiating Committee, even though he was removed as the Director of the Small Package Division?

....also, I can't find a list of those who are on the committee anywhere???

Am I overlooking the list, looking in the wrong places, or is this a secret also???

F

Frankie's Friend

Where are the updates....

On the contactual negotiations between UPS and Local 89 ?

After all, they are such badasses.

-Bug-
Look it up.
20180220_170505.jpg

Here's a Feb sample. Also,
20180220_171113.jpg

It isnt hard to look up dude.
You gotta understsnd that this one is under the microscope because of the last one. Its really not hard to understand theres less than normal faith for some but we're trying. Just sayin

~Sicko~

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Where are the updates....

On the contactual negotiations between UPS and Local 89 ?

After all, they are such badasses.

-Bug-

What was it you said to me a few days ago???

....oh yeah, in remember now:

Why ask me ?

Go to the source.

I wouldn't expect it's going well in Local 89, as UPS probably anticipates the IBT imposing another contract on them, no matter how their members vote.

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The only problem with your point is....

Teamsters United and TDU aren't posting the Local 89 updates.

They want to beat the :censored2: out of the IBT, but don't piss in their backyard.

What a hypocritical.... double standard.

You should know my position on FZ.

A political turncoat.

Worthless POS.

-Bug-