MN Riots Moving To The Burbs???

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Apparently NYC mayors daughter got locked up.
View attachment 297884
lmao wtf even is this?
She could play with Pigeons Playing Ping Pong!

Greg Ormont - Lead singer and rhythm guitar
2548CE93-CB0D-4154-99FE-114CFD42CE06.jpeg

Last edited:

It will be fine

Who said they didn’t?

Why are you guys ok with bad cops killing white people?
It’s very bizarre, the reforms that would reduce police violence are beneficial to everyone. There’s no reason to oppose them unless you just enjoy the videos of cops executing citizens without trial.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Maybe we need some police reform. Systemic changes to their use of force and militarization are a good place to start. It’s probably why black people have been protesting bad police for quite a while now.
I agree with part of what you’re saying but we can’t have our LEOs underarmed when dealing with these criminals nowadays. They’re not using Barney Fife handguns. They’re using heavy artillery and our LEOs need to have the same if not better.
Isn’t a lot of what law enforcement has in the wings surplus they bought For pennies on the dollar from the military? I would rather they have it than it be rusting in the desert of Afghanistan or even worse, being used by ISIS or any other terrorist organizations over there. JMO.

The police definitely need more community minded training though.

It will be fine

I agree with part of what you’re saying but we can’t have our LEOs underarmed when dealing with these criminals nowadays. They’re not using Barney Fife handguns. They’re using heavy artillery and our LEOs need to have the same if not better.
Isn’t a lot of what law enforcement has in the wings surplus they bought For pennies on the dollar from the military? I would rather they have it than it be rusting in the desert of Afghanistan or even worse, being used by ISIS or any other terrorist organizations over there. JMO.

The police definitely need more community minded training though.
I’m pretty sure there are other options for military surplus equipment than local cops or ISIS. I don’t agree with the premise that local cops need to be armed like soldiers because there are Mexican drug cartels that have nice guns. Use of force should be the exception when police interact with the public not the default.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m pretty sure there are other options for military surplus equipment than local cops or ISIS. I don’t agree with the premise that local cops need to be armed like soldiers because there are Mexican drug cartels that have nice guns. Use of force should be the exception when police interact with the public not the default.
I agree. It SHOULD be the exception, but I think they should have it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s very bizarre, the reforms that would reduce police violence are beneficial to everyone. There’s no reason to oppose them unless you just enjoy the videos of cops executing citizens without trial.
How do you deal with a suspect resisting arrest?