MN Riots Moving To The Burbs???

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So why don’t white people protest when a white person is wrongly attacked or killed by cops? You don’t think black people would come out to support that?
It’s called the Rule of Law, and the Justice system. It works when you cooperate with it.

Who knew??? Right?

bbsam

Staff member
It’s called the Rule of Law, and the Justice system. It works when you cooperate with it.

Who knew??? Right?
Police abusing their power is the rule of law? Or is that only a problem at the Bundy Ranch, Ruby Ridge and Waco?
But don’t make it about race.

vantexan

Police abusing their power is the rule of law? Or is that only a problem at the Bundy Ranch, Ruby Ridge and Waco?
What is it that you want, exactly? A lot of times it's black officers patrolling black neighborhoods. I'm sure there are socio-economic reasons for higher crime in black neighborhoods but there is higher crime, on average, in black neighborhoods. To protect decent, hard working blacks from criminals requires a high level of scrutiny. Stop-and-frisk was considered racial profiling in New York yet thousands of guns and criminals were taken off the streets. A lot of lives saved. Do you want no policing of black neighborhoods? Just turn a blind eye to crime and let people fend for themselves? Exactly what will it take to make everyone happy?

It will be fine

What is it that you want, exactly? A lot of times it's black officers patrolling black neighborhoods. I'm sure there are socio-economic reasons for higher crime in black neighborhoods but there is higher crime, on average, in black neighborhoods. To protect decent, hard working blacks from criminals requires a high level of scrutiny. Stop-and-frisk was considered racial profiling in New York yet thousands of guns and criminals were taken off the streets. A lot of lives saved. Do you want no policing of black neighborhoods? Just turn a blind eye to crime and let people fend for themselves? Exactly what will it take to make everyone happy?
There are many police reforms that reduce the use of violence. Not sure why you think anyone is recommending no police other than it being a stupid strawman to argue against.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bandwagon time. Lots of so-called local protests popping up in the burbs. Maybe I'm wrong, but my feeling is these folk really don't care but want to look like they do and will use the opportunity to put some pics up on social media. No social media and these protests don't happen.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bandwagon time. Lots of so-called local protests popping up in the burbs. Maybe I'm wrong, but my feeling is these folk really don't care but want to look like they do and will use the opportunity to put some pics up on social media. No social media and these protests don't happen.
Every celerity feels they have to post. Not about the protests but all about them.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You appear to suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder. Changing your question when you don’t like the answer is weak.

vantexan

There are many police reforms that reduce the use of violence. Not sure why you think anyone is recommending no police other than it being a stupid strawman to argue against.
Actually there are people arguing for just that, defund the police. If that's stupid take it up with them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Actually there are people arguing for just that, defund the police. If that's stupid take it up with them.
1b0363.jpg