movie review

I would agree that it's pretty unrealistic to have Angelina Jolie doing all that stuff, she may be a hottie but she looks completely nonathletic. I felt the same way about Matt Damon in the Bourne movies, he's a good actor but he's also a twig. You can practically see his rib cage through his back.

Unrealistic, schmistic. I`d drool on her if all she did was commercials for Midol.

DS

Fenderbender
Just watched Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland.
Its a hoot.
"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Absurd yet amusing in a I can relate to that kinda way.
My center manager could be the hatter, off with his head!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We rented both Wall Street & Town. I actually liked Town better.

I liked the actress that played the wife of Shia Labeouf....she wasn't the glamorous, glitzy movie star type. She was just kind of naturally beautiful and a pleasant change from the normal Hollywood women.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanks cach. I like that 'imdb' site and use it when I'm trying to think of a star or a movie name and I can usually get the answer there. It has settled some bets too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Last night we watched "Devil". Spooky movie. Then I had to use an elevator today at my doctor's office......totally reminded me of the movie!!

DS

Fenderbender
The hurt locker...its an eye opener and a volley into life at war.
The nazi's were easy to spot,but a 12 year old rigged to kill is a far different war.
GOOD MOVIE BUT MORE GUY ORIENTED,EVEN THOUGH THE DIRECTOR WAS A FEMALE.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The hurt locker...its an eye opener and a volley into life at war.
The nazi's were easy to spot,but a 12 year old rigged to kill is a far different war.
GOOD MOVIE BUT MORE GUY ORIENTED,EVEN THOUGH THE DIRECTOR WAS A FEMALE.

She is the ex-wife of James Cameron, who directed Avatar. The Hurt Locker beat out Avatar for Picture of the Year.

If you don`t pucker up when the soldier pulls the trigger cord and he finds instead of one bomb he is surrounded by five bombs the you have ice in your veins.