movie review

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My daughter and future SIL came home for the weekend. We watched "Tangled" last night before going out to dinner. It was very good with a couple of plot twists that we didn't expect. They headed back home around noon today so I went to watch "How Do You Know", which was OK. Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd turn in solid performances, Owen Wilson was OK but I have no idea why Jack Nicholson would have agreed to be in this one. I would definitely add "Tangled " to your Netflix but would pass on "How Do You Know".

"Country Gold", with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw, starts this weekend and looks really good.

rod

Retired 23 years
I spent the last 3 weeks in Texas with my daughters family-------------I've seen nothing but Barney, Seseme Street, Dora and Frosty The Snowman ----------------------------- I need a beer.

P

pickup

I spent the last 3 weeks in Texas with my daughters family-------------I've seen nothing but Barney, Seseme Street, Dora and Frosty The Snowman ----------------------------- I need a beer.

Thomas the train, don't forget Thomas the train. That show kind of reminds me of what goes on at UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just came back from watching "The Tourist". This was a very good movie, well written, well cast, with strong performances by both Jolie and Depp. Definitely add this one to your Netflix.

DS

Fenderbender
I'm not sure if Ive ever posted in this thread,we just got a new tv and a blu-ray player.
We watched slumdog millionaire last night and Valkyrie tonight.
WOW! I was fascinated with reality in slumdog.
Tom Cruise was good but the whole thing
was so exaggerated,I mean this is almost fiction right?
Very creative ,kinda like mission impossible,there must have been many plots to kill Hitler
but this is a bit over the top,yet entertaining till one eyed Tom meets his maker.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I would agree that it's pretty unrealistic to have Angelina Jolie doing all that stuff, she may be a hottie but she looks completely nonathletic. I felt the same way about Matt Damon in the Bourne movies, he's a good actor but he's also a twig. You can practically see his rib cage through his back.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I would agree that it's pretty unrealistic to have Angelina Jolie doing all that stuff, she may be a hottie but she looks completely nonathletic. I felt the same way about Matt Damon in the Bourne movies, he's a good actor but he's also a twig. You can practically see his rib cage through his back.

And now he's a dumpling!