movie review

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I buy mostly blurays. Only buy new releases if I really like the movie. If I can find some 9.99 blurays at walmart ill buy them or go to my go to site to buy stupid cheap blurays used WWW.HALF.COM by ebay. Ive bought many of used blurays on there. Ill download a lot of bluray rips on line and just keep the rips on my terabyte hard drive in my media room.

rod

Retired 23 years
The only time I buy movies is when we go on an extended camping trip. I get them dirt cheap (usually a buck or so) from a Pawn Shop. I usually give them away to other campers after we watch them because as far as I'm concerned there hasn't been a movie worth keeping for years.

oldngray

nowhere special
I mostly stream movies for free from places like TubePlus or Solar movie. Most movies aren't worth wasting money on and I am a tightwad. Some free sites are bad about viruses or malware but always stream and never download and you are OK. And I also use adblock and disconnect.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
EXTRATORRENT.CC is my go to site. Always have comments from people that have downloaded and they have samples you can check before you downloadthe whole movie. Has some pop ups but not bad. Been using this site for 5 years at least. Dependable

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
EXTRATORRENT.CC is my go to site. Always have comments from people that have downloaded and they have samples you can check before you downloadthe whole movie. Has some pop ups but not bad. Been using this site for 5 years at least. Dependable
Torrentz are where it's at man. Might as well take advantage of it while we can, the wild west days of the internet are coming to an end soon.

I use torrentz.eu, it searches dozens of torrent sites, including extratorrent.cc

World War Z was definitely a suspension of belief movie.

I wish they wouldn't have called it WWZ. I've read the book and that prior knowledge ruined it for me.
If they had made it a sequel to 28 days/weeks Later it would have fit right in.

P.s. Godzilla was a fun little film. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to X-Men DOFP this week.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Studios running out of ideas for new stuff, that's why their remaking all this stuff. If they can make a new Godzilla that is worthy of people actually seeing, they will get hardcore fans of the old cheesy ones.