My on road sup told me I made book

Poop Head

Judge me.
I was just wondering if the big guy drives around with me and I don’t center up to the bulk door can I get dqed.
We had a kid like that once, didnt grab the handrail while getting out of the truck. After the delivery, the big guy said "hold out your arm." He then proceeded to snap the kids arm, like a twig, over the handrail. Then the big guy left him there in the gutter, like trash.

542thruNthru

We had a kid like that once, didnt grab the handrail while getting out of the truck. After the delivery, the big guy said "hold out your arm." He then proceeded to snap the kids arm, like a twig, over the handrail. Then the big guy left him there in the gutter, like trash.
This must have been back in the day when the drivers were big P*s and let management also step on their heels. :)

Porknado

Ok, I don’t know about UPS slang because I’m new here, but “made book” in typical Teamsters parlance means you passed whatever probationary period your local has, and you’re a dues paying union member.

I suppose in UPS context it means qualifying or “scratching”, which are separate events sometimes.

Bmann1884

Well I do three ponts of contact it’s just that our new guy running our center got demoted so he is more likely to be a a*

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok, I don’t know about UPS slang because I’m new here, but “made book” in typical Teamsters parlance means you passed whatever probationary period your local has, and you’re a dues paying union member.

I suppose in UPS context it means qualifying or “scratching”, which are separate events sometimes.
Good job of adding absolutely nothing to the conversation

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
This must have been back in the day when the drivers were big P*s and let management also step on their heels. :)
I had an OCS try that with me.
I fell down on purpose and hit my head on the ground when he stepped on my heels.
Made him call 911 told him I had a possible head injury and needed to go to the hospital.
That work comp claim was over 200k in bills.

Told the cops and paramedics that my OCS tripped me on purpose.