My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Spongebob1

Fred Z Bumper Sticker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

Hello rooster ...
You still don't see how your union watered down healthcare and sold you a lemon... Make some lemonade.
They say roosters and lemons are a good time...

The funny thing is my healthcare here in the west is better than Z's local because he sold a promise he could not keep yet you want to vote for him. Talk about making lemonade from a lemon.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is anybody here familiar with the old adage:

fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-twice-shame-on-me-22.jpg

We have been lied to and mislead so many times, and for so long, that...

....we feel foolish allowing it to be the same group again, and again, and again....

LagunaBrown

It was obvious to anyone not involved with those locals that their supplements were never going to pass.
When 95% of the contracts passed and the 5% kept voting no to keep their company health care it became painfully obvious (unless of course you were believing what you read on facebook)

LagunaBrown

Is anybody here familiar with the old adage:

fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-twice-shame-on-me-22.jpg

We have been lied to and mislead so many times, and for so long, that...

....we feel foolish allowing it to be the same group again, and again, and again....
Says the guys handing out flyers at the local 89 but denied knowing about any healthcare issues till I posted it. Where is that back peddle picture again. Way to be informed buddy!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The funny thing is my healthcare here in the west is better than Z's local because he sold a promise he could not keep yet you want to vote for him. Talk about making lemonade from a lemon.
So, are you saying that the whole Central Region is now feeling the weight of Fred Z's actions?

Is the present IBT administration really that vindictive, to cut off an entire region's nose, to spite Fred's face?

LagunaBrown

So, are you saying that the whole Central Region is now feeling the weight of Fred Z's actions?

Is the present IBT administration really that vindictive, to cut off an entire region's nose, to spite Fred's face?
How about Z take some ownership for sending his guys off to Teamcare because he couldn't figure out a resolution. The guys in the west did get a resolution, hell AM created a healthcare plan when everyone said it couldn't be done. I am thankful to have AM and would not be so sure about Z.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When 95% of the contracts passed and the 5% kept voting no to keep their company health care it became painfully obvious (unless of course you were believing what you read on facebook)
It worked until imposition.

Imposition being the inverse of an entity that is predicated on autonomy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How about Z take some ownership for sending his guys off to Teamcare because he couldn't figure out a resolution. The guys in the west did get a resolution, hell AM created a healthcare plan when everyone said it couldn't be done. I am thankful to have AM and would not be so sure about Z.
How many locals are there in the Central Region???
The only one you are throwing under the bus is Fred???

Besides, I thought TeamCare was the best thing since sliced bread, but now we learn the west has better???

Oh boy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
18 supplements failed, while the Master passed by a slim margin.

It took several passes, millions of dollar$ in dues, an elaborate and misleading DVD mailed to every house, and the better part of a year to get to the numbers you quote.

This was no rouge action and we haven't forgotten.

LagunaBrown

How many locals are there in the Central Region???
The only one you are throwing under the bus is Fred???

Besides, I thought TeamCare was the best thing since sliced bread, but now we learn the west has better???

Oh boy.
Teamcare is better for some and not as good for those in the company plan. Fred gambled with the company plan guys and lost then he was taken as the second TDU candidate yet you still want to talk people into voting for him.

Spongebob1

Says the guys handing out flyers at the local 89 but denied knowing about any healthcare issues till I posted it. Where is that back peddle picture again. Way to be informed buddy!

btw,.... thanks for posting those links, those letters show me how hard friend.Z fights for his members, and also shows me how H-H played politics and didn't give a damn about those members in the central!

LagunaBrown

18 supplements failed, while the Master passed by a slim margin.

It took several passes, millions of dollar$ in dues, an elaborate and misleading DVD mailed to every house, and the better part of a year to get to the numbers you quote.

This was no rouge action and we haven't forgotten.
All your failed TDU elections cost $$ too but at the time of the impass who was left?????

Spongebob1

Teamcare is better for some and not as good for those in the company plan. Fred gambled with the company plan guys and lost then he taken as the second TDU candidate yet you still want to talk people into voting for him.

You are so full of yourself Tim,....
Your own people call you the "fence jumper" you have flipped-flopped between candidates,..... You talk out your "butt" most of the time,......still jockeying for that position I see,