My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Instigator

Sean O is an awesome Principle Officer and BA. He constantly makes great strides for his members. His members love him. His elections are constantly white ballot. When you are this successful there will always be a bunch of punk armchair quarterbacks on an anonymous Internet forum hating on him.
He also uses his position of authority to threaten members and to punish them if they disagree with them. A two week suspension was not enough. They should have banned him for life.

200w.gif

Spongebob1

The cat is fighting riveting, but I was really hoping @LagunaBrown or @5habits100 would explain how the Western pension is "fully funded and in the green", while the Central is upside down and inside out?

Somehow they both skipped over that question earlier, so I will pose it again.

How were all of the supposedly "unavoidable" pension pitfalls that befell the Central, "avoided" by the West, leaving them "fully funded and in the green" while other funds fail?

What is this vortex that has apparently encapsulated the Western Region, making them immune to deregulation, stock market volatility, etc ?

This is a good post Bubble, so just in case "they" missed it here it is again,.... just maybe one of them will answer,...

Spongebob1

Sean O local 25

Also I might add his commitment to help out with autism is unparalleled in any local any craft or union. I seriously doubt anyone gives back to his fellow man like this man does. This man helps no only his members others members he helps out special needs people and KIDS. Mans a man and a hero to many. I'd put his legacy against anyone who's ever graced this forum. When this man dies he will have thousands at his funeral. This measures a man. How many will be at yours?

Your undying love for Sean is touching, but many of us view him as a "thug"

Your undying love for Sean is touching, but many of us view him as a "thug"
Look if you are a wuss than you would be scared of him. The man pees standing up just like me. He looks you in the eye has a good firm handshake and is a man. See the problem with you is you are scared. You always through that thug card out there. See you already lost before you walked into the room. Men these day aren't like men used to be. They always want to cry. Whatever happened to being a man and actually trying to out think the man or grind? I don't know. I can tell you are one of those men that would always go to th I feel threatened card.

Spongebob1

Look if you are a wuss than you would be scared of him. The man pees standing up just like me. He looks you in the eye has a good firm handshake and is a man. See the problem with you is you are scared. You always through that thug card out there. See you already lost before you walked into the room. Men these day aren't like men used to be. They always want to cry. Whatever happened to being a man and actually trying to out think the man or grind? I don't know. I can tell you are one of those men that would always go to th I feel threatened card.

Nope,....you're wrong,.... I stand for what's right, I have ZERO tolerance for BULLIES, and teamsters who think they are "entitled" to stay in office when they are a failure,....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

And UPS.... respects the TDU wusses.

-Bug-
Actually BUG and I know you know this UPS is very intimated by Sean O. He is actually a throw back to the late Jimmy H. O. friend. friend. A. S. R.
Dude me a mans man. And that's no TOS violation because he has pass d away God rest his soul.