new Central States supplement…..

oldngray

nowhere special
They only make house calls if your dues are in arrears.
mooserocco.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
a lower seniority FT Porter/Air shuttle employee lost the shuttle side of his job.i am a Tue/Sat partime bid air /EAM holder.held this for bid 8 years AND i am #1 in a bldg of 400 total seniority list.came back from 2 months vaca to find out mgmt had “given” him MY bid work….
hkFbxQbPvJyJ.gif

rrhogueiii

Still PT after 17 years?
@rrhogueiii why did you wait 17 years or more to start reading your contract and asking questions about it?
You couldn't figure it out?

View attachment 469421
my bad…just saw this question? actually 2007 is about when i found brown cafe….Feb 22,2024 will mark the start of my 46th year.all partime,never wanted full time and i am an old contract pay rate employee as well.i stayed part time due to owning a very successful.have never had any labor issues that required reading contract(s).couple of minor medical cleared up by phone.

10:30 resi

my bad…just saw this question? actually 2007 is about when i found brown cafe….Feb 22,2024 will mark the start of my 46th year.all partime,never wanted full time and i am an old contract pay rate employee as well.i stayed part time due to owning a very successful.have never had any labor issues that required reading contract(s).couple of minor medical cleared up by phone.
46 years! JFC! Do you know Edith Ceccarelli?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
94796240-5719-4EED-A8F1-5FEC3919D951.gif

10:30 resi

Probably should edit that post. How many people do you think will be starting their 46th year with the company in Feb 22?

rrhogueiii

Probably should edit that post. How many people do you think will be starting their 46th year with the company in Feb 22?
edit….why? why would anyone give a rats ass if i work 46 days,46 weeks,46 months or 46 years ???? i havent commented on anyone else’s YOS…..aint my damn business is it

PT Car Washer

Got you beat by a few months. Stayed PT for pretty much the same reasons. I would rather be happy then FT.

Commercial Inside Release

@rrhogueiii
There are so few Bid Air Drivers left, most of management and half of the union leadership don't know the rules. The union usually has to be forced to help an Air Driver, and most of them don't care because you're just another part-timer.

CEO Carole has completely done away with the Bid Air Driver & Exception Air Driver positions, and the remaining few of you in the Central, South Central, West Coast, and regional pockets like South Florida are scheduled to die off.

Did they post a bid sheet while you on vacation? At your age, they probably figure all they have to do is mess with you, and you'll retire.

Also, if management thinks they're getting the axe, they'll do whatever they want, including breaking the rules to settle scores.