New guy

10:30 resi

Supervisor that he told we were friends came up to me after going on a ride along with him one day as I was punching out and said "hey, Billy Joe is kind of wild. Do you think you can reel him in?" I told him you are the one that went out drinking at Hooters with him, you are the reason he thinks management is his friend and that he is beyond reproach. No I can't help, this is your problem.

Supervisor that he told we were friends came up to me after going on a ride along with him one day as I was punching out and said "hey, Billy Joe is kind of wild. Do you think you can reel him in?" I told him you are the one that went out drinking at Hooters with him, you are the reason he thinks management is his friend and that he is beyond reproach. No I can't help, this is your problem.
That is the reason I won't refer anyone and let them know to not tell anyone that they know me. I've filed so many grievances that they're at the point where they've straight up lied and defamed me just to write me up.

10:30 resi

That is the reason I won't refer anyone and let them know to not tell anyone that they know me. I've filed so many grievances that they're at the point where they've straight up lied and defamed me just to write me up.
Good job brother. When you follow the rules but they still make you a target that's when you know you are on the righteous path!

All it takes is two supervisors that don't like you to say you "looked impared" and your career is over. If you're a single guy I guess it's your risk to take but if you've got a family you are gambling with their livelihoods also. Not worth it IMO.
PT you can come in on heroin. I've seen it unfortunately lol. Driving no way. You better wait till your shifts over. Luckily most of the Sups are half baked themselves most the time.