New UPS Driver - training / breaks

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
The reason you have been getting messed with is because your new and not a upser. Have your husband create a account for himself and let him speak for himself. If he has a problem point him in this direction and move along. Nobody want their mommy patting them on the ass and treating them like a 2 year old trying to get a glass of milk. Hope this helps!

UPSquestions4

The reason you have been getting messed with is because your new and not a upser. Have your husband create a account for himself and let him speak for himself. If he has a problem point him in the in this direction and move along. Nobody want their mommy patting them on the ass and treating them like a 2 year old trying to get a glass of milk. Hope this helps!

My husband has zero desire to be on this forum. He has a life. And I don’t care what anybody wants, I do what I want to do period, if you don’t like it or have a problem with it and can’t act like an adult than go to match.com get another Heffer to keep you occupied and just stfu. Simple dude. Hope this helps!

BigBrown87

My husband has zero desire to be on this forum. He has a life. And I don’t care what anybody wants, I do what I want to do period, if you don’t like it or have a problem with it and can’t act like an adult than go to match.com get another Heffer to keep you occupied and just stfu. Simple dude. Hope this helps!
Sorry already married, on vacation and got nothing but time. I did give you an adult answer, let your husband figure it out on his own. If you have control issues I suggest getting some help with a counselor. I have heard that can cause issues in relationships. Hope this helps!

UPSquestions4

Sorry already married, on vacation and got nothing but time. I did give you an adult answer, let your husband figure it out on his own. If you have control issues I suggest getting some help with a counselor. I have heard that can cause issues in relationships. Hope this helps!

I have been known to like control this is a fact, but not with my husband more like with work....this I was just trying to see if in this particular job if you actually “need” a break - I know I don’t I’m my job so was curious if that was why he was stressed. But your “adult” answer about patting him on the ass like a 2 year old something was very adult. But on another note you’re married on vacation and on this forum....and I need counseling? Hmmmm.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Although funny af people come on here to ask legit questions and some of you act like all high mighty pieces of vomit trying to make people feel insecure or dumb for asking the question. The way some of these clown attacked me today was brutal and gross
Ask a legit question and you will get legit answers. None of your questions are legit, so nobody has a problem treating you like the troll that you are

BigBrown87

I have been known to like control this is a fact, but not with my husband more like with work....this I was just trying to see if in this particular job if you actually “need” a break - I know I don’t I’m my job so was curious if that was why he was stressed. But your “adult” answer about patting him on the ass like a 2 year old something was very adult. But on another note you’re married on vacation and on this forum....and I need counseling? Hmmmm.
To answer your question, yes you need counseling and school for improper writing skills. Hope this helps!

UPSquestions4

To answer your question, yes you need counseling and school for improper writing skills. Hope this helps!

Thank you!! In one of my earlier posts I was shocked no one corrected my grammatical errors on this site!! Thank you for proving me wrong pal! I am the worst at grammar. * phenomenal at math though. So weird big one.

Last edited by a moderator:

UPSquestions4

The people. And they have obviously spoken.

What people? The ups drivers that hate their lives and their balls bang to come on a UPS forum and try insult people? No no no no master, I don’t think they dictate what’s legit. I may however start another thread with some whack non-legit stuff to really get them going. So entertaining tbh.