New Video! Scary Vibe of a Potential Strike

You do realize that is the service pension formula which for most is if you don't get enough hours (1801 in the Central) to qualify for a yearly accrual which is currently worth $175 and has been since 2018 and was $170 before that etc.
Okay so that is where your confusion comes in. Better read the contract language a little closer.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If I work till I was at 65 my pension will probably worth about 6,500 a month

Had a UPS Teamster brother who retired two years ago with 40 full time years at age 70 under the Ohio Rider.

Grand total: 2,250... His benefits were frozen after 25 years under that Company Controlled Pension formula.

Long ugly story...But who has the time....:hamwheelsmilf::hamwheelsmilf:

Last edited:
Had a Teamster brother who retired two years ago with 40 full time years at age 70 under the Ohio Rider.

Grand total: 2,250... His benefits were frozen after 25 years under that Company Controlled Pension formula.

Long ugly story...But who has the time....:hamwheelsmilf::hamwheelsmilf:
I just need a little bit more age
But I'll figure it out I like many of our brothers at work here I do not live paycheck to paycheck

RangerMan06

If this is not a good offer Sean will not let it be voted on

I disagree! SOB just wants to make a deal. He's scared to death of a strike as well... depleting the strike fund.

I ask you, what would happen if UPS barely broke even these last 5 years? They would cut our pay without a doubt.
We made 16 billion in profit!!!! and probably wasted another 20 billion! They can afford BIG raises. Anything less than$5 an hour day one is a no vote.

I disagree! SOB just wants to make a deal. He's scared to death of a strike as well... depleting the strike fund.

I ask you, what would happen if UPS barely broke even these last 5 years? They would cut our pay without a doubt.
We made 16 billion in profit!!!! and probably wasted another 20 billion! They can afford BIG raises. Anything less than$5 an hour day one is a no vote.
Did you not read all the other important language games that we have gotten?
You vote however you want but I will tell you the same thing that I tell everyone else take your emotions out of it and look at the merit of the contract.