NHL

klein

Für Meno :)
He got so excited over the goal, he hugged the wrong man.
epic-fail-photos-fail-nation-hugging-the-wrong-guy-fail1.gif

Got to love it !
Only in Hockey, you'll see a hug and a punch in response !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The thread is about hockey. The video Texan posted was either taunting or an honest mistake. You chose to go off on some weird tangent.

It was so nice and quiet here yesterday afternoon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The thread is about hockey. The video Texan posted was either taunting or an honest mistake. You chose to go off on some weird tangent.

It was so nice and quiet here yesterday afternoon.
Yeah, and Indy 500 wasn't in the sports forum......sometimes you just gotta deal with it Nancy!! Go pick on someone else...............I'm not your pasttime . Find some othe victim and quit responding to me.....reneger!!!

".... I have found that screwing with the closed-minded is much more fun.""""[/QUOTE](sound familiar?)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, and Indy 500 wasn't in the sports forum......sometimes you just gotta deal with it Nancy!! Go pick on someone else...............I'm not your pasttime . Find some othe victim and quit responding to me.....reneger!!!

".... I have found that screwing with the closed-minded is much more fun.""""

It is very hard to not respond to you when you insist upon posting on every thread in every forum. Do we need to revisit the "quantity vs quality" discussion?

As I said, it was so nice and quiet here Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:

texan

On this day, 5 June 1967, New franchises in the National Hockey League were awarded to the Minnesota North Stars,
the California Golden Seals and the Los Angeles Kings. The North Stars moved to Dallas in the mid-1990s and the
Golden Seals are now nonexistent.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It is very hard to not respond to you when you insist upon posting on every thread in every forum. Do we need to revisit the "quantity vs quality" discussion?

As I said, it was so nice and quiet here Sunday afternoon.
You could have nice and quiet every day........quit making all the wise cracks whenI post.....you don't do it to anyone else. It's what you vowed and you broke that oath. You ask that question like you're my parent or my boss....well you're not Nancy so pickon someone who's not an old lady.....makes you look weak.

I will post back as long as I'm being bullied.....because I don't have to take your crap.....throw it at a large man that could slap the crap out of you back, coward.

Posting in thread is what this site is all about.....................stalking and bullying is not what it's about. I will not roll over because you don't like me. I will stand up for myself !!

Since "I post on every thread"....show me where I posted on this one...."UPS Management Retirement Pay out next year?" There are lots of threads where I don't post so quit telling lies.

Last edited:

klein

Well we just turned that game off.The angels killed the devils.
Next game is lunch.

It's all about the money now.
I doubt that we'll see a sweep.
If they play an extra game or 2, they make millions (full arena - TV rights, and maybe sell even more merchandise)

We shall see.

klein

The Kings will sweep.

It was nice to see Gretzky drop the puck last night.

Wrong again - weren't you !!!!

But LA should finish it off at home now, but knows, now that the Devils have the momentum and confidence.
But, personally, I think it's over in LA.

Mark Messier, his old buddy and teammate was also in LA, while #99 dropped the puck ! :)
Good to see them again both together :)

klein

Congrats LA, you buried New Jersey today !

It's a huge step towards growing the popularity of that sport in the Californian area !
I love it !