No Car Radio's In Package Cars

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
221346339snBG7I9.gif
That is the runaway diesel video my avatar pic is from.

Good ol international Vt365 hunk of :censored2:.

Hopefully none of you guys really think this PC was smoking like that was because of a radio? I remember watching that video and thinking this maroon is going to get hit with shrapnel once that thing slings a rod at 7000+ rpm

Runaway diesels are no joke, unless you know what your doing move away from the truck.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

That is the runaway diesel video my avatar pic is from.

Good ol international Vt365 hunk of *.

Hopefully none of you guys really think this PC was smoking like that was because of a radio? I remember watching that video and thinking this maroon is going to get hit with shrapnel once that thing slings a rod at 7000+ rpm

Runaway diesels are no joke, unless you know what your doing move away from the truck.
We know. Its Wally trying to be funny. We actually envy you for not realizing that because that means you haven't seen his other abominations that he likes to call "gifs". :)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We know. Its Wally trying to be funny. We actually envy you for not realizing that because that means you haven't seen his other abominations that he likes to call "gifs". :)
Sorry you don't enjoy the gif humor Upstate Jr.
20210423_070909.jpg

A package car behaving like a mosquito fogger is funny. The captioning only adds to the levity.

Last edited:

Sanitizyr

I was trained that no radios or speakers are allowed in the cab. They are acceptable when secured in the cargo area. Management enforces that in our building.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive

If I remember the video correctly that guy did say something about the fuse box being melted. I remember that guy trying to disconnect the battery like that would do anything.

rod

Retired 23 years
I've known drivers that used to hot wire boom boxes to the battery with alligator clips.

But, they always had a fuse inline with the positive cable. (advice from automotive)
Ran that way for 25 plus years. I still have that boom box that was converted to 12 volts

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wired earbud, preferably white. Make sure the cord is visible. Dont even have to have it plugged in, just put the end in your pocket. When people try to talk to you, just smile and nod your head like a reet.