Not my Union

PoirotAtUPS

I absolutely agree with your point of taking the job to go full time and make a career as ft driver. I took the job in '97 because there was no Obamacare and the UPS insurance covered all pre-existing medical conditions which my mothers did not. I maybe worked 20hrs avg. before and after the strike. I did go 22.3 in 2004 but my main motivation is still the healthcare and pension. Probably used more of UPS/TEAMSTERS insurance $$$ then I'll make in a lifetime. Lol Just offering a different view of why some people decided to work this physically demanding job. No hate or disagreement intended.
You rightly call out the insurance benefits - the US is one of the few countries in the world where healthcare can bankrupt you - those of us supporting a decent sized family are well aware of the value of good health insurance.

Thebrownblob

Dude Pt are the only ones who got anything. Lol. 48% raise compared to 18%?
Stop, it’s a good agreement. much better than 2018 top to bottom if you’re unhappy with it vote no. Just understand what you think you’re going to get is probably not going to happen, even with the no vote.

rebelsss

Have dignity. Vote no. We deserve a little more. Almost there. Let's vote no. They made double the profits and we got a crap contract offer I don't trust O'Brien, most likely got a new shiny suitcase filled with presidents. Skeet skeet

Thebrownblob

Have dignity. Vote no. We deserve a little more. Almost there. Let's vote no. They made double the profits and we got a crap contract offer I don't trust O'Brien, most likely got a new shiny suitcase filled with presidents.
Dear God, now you don’t like Sean O’Brien either L O L

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dear God, now you don’t like Sean O’Brien either L O L
IMG_4831.gif