Not my Union

I didn’t wanna scare him.
That's what's going to happen I honestly thrilled with the way the money was structured the way it's spread out but if you look at the overall package its very good.

I really don't know what to say

I certainly don't have every answer but I would not lie or try to listen if my coworkers.
If this was a bad deal I'll be the first one to come out and say it

Thebrownblob

That's what's going to happen I honestly thrilled with the way the money was structured the way it's spread out but if you look at the overall package its very good.

I certainly don't have every answer but I would not lie or try to listen if my coworkers.
It’s called an agreement and a negotiation, perhaps O’Brien oversold it with some of his rhetoric, but both sides have to come out, feeling good about the agreement. I believe we got more wins than we did last time and I’m happy with that. Would I like more money? Sure who wouldn’t. But I can’t really be too upset because I pretty much made the prediction that we would get this much for a raise, so I’m satisfied with that too. At the end of this contract, a top scale driver with no overtime will make $101,000 a year.

HarryWarden

I think SOB was just a very, very good spokesperson and hyped people up

With all the talk about using this to come after Amazon, I thought he was going to make starting wage $23-25

UPS is the better company to work for, even before this contract, but I don’t think this “historic” contract is anything that will blow away Amazon workers at first glance

With all the talk about using this to come after Amazon, I thought he was going to make starting wage $23-25

UPS is the better company to work for, even before this contract, but I don’t think this “historic” contract is anything that will blow away Amazon workers at first glance
Maybe when Amazon drivers see that UPS drivers are in making $49 and a couple years maybe that will wake them up

mikejonesjr

He can show them the $21 an hour starting pay as a huge win. Just ignore that employees who have been in the position10+ years are making that too. Lol. At least Amazon still rewards seniority with more money relative to new hires. They would be pissed about it too.

Mailboxbandit

He can show them the $21 an hour starting pay as a huge win. Just ignore that employees who have been in the position10+ years are making that too. Lol. At least Amazon still rewards seniority with more money relative to new hires. They would be pissed about it too.
Preach it! Preach it! Don't stop

nWo

John Deere employees were making around $40,000 a year in 2020.

FBvkIIJWQAoYVOA.jpeg

Non liberal

Maybe when Amazon drivers see that UPS drivers are in making $49 and a couple years maybe that will wake them up
This economy is going to grow that much in the next 5 yrs, 49hr is going to be nothing compared to what things will cost and these companies will be making. we will be kicking ourselves in the ass for not taking advantage of this contract. If you don’t get it now, we never will.