Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
woman+drinking+beer+with+feet+dr+heckle+funny+photo+blog.jpg
I think I'm in love

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not sure congrats is in store. Does the wife just get meaner bitchier and overall more terrible
As it goes?
Don't have any rugrats but if I were a betting man shes going to test your asczz mentally hoss lol. You've been married long enough you know how the game works lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't have any rugrats but if I were a betting man shes going to test your asczz mentally hoss lol. You've been married long enough you know how the game works lol.
It's all
Good. Just gonna be an interesting adjustment for her. I'm usually the sober one taking care of her drunk ass.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's all
Good. Just gonna be an interesting adjustment for her. I'm usually the sober one taking care of her drunk ass.
That's actually cool your old lady likes to get it in lol. My old lady been passed out since 10. Been hanging out with my buddy for a few hours drinkin some frostees hitting up lil puff puff playing some ping pong lol. Your old lady will be ok, a new learning experience that's for sure. You couldn't pay me to be a chick dude, freak that nonsense lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Might have had 1 too many.
That's what the weekend is for hoss to unwind and get it in. Im like that every weekend, well maybe not like that dude but you know what im saying lol. Im a night owl too always dude. Don't worry bout sleep during the week but sleeping in like a mother on the weekend and on vacation I get my sleep and rest in lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's what the weekend is for hoss to unwind and get it in. Im like that every weekend, well maybe not like that dude but you know what im saying lol. Im a night owl too always dude. Don't worry bout sleep during the week but sleeping in like a mother on the weekend and on vacation I get my sleep and rest in lol.
I can sleep when I'm dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.