Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't think you should be called African American if you are not from Africa. If you were born in America, you are an American and you're black.
My "people" are from Slovakia, but I don't call myself Slovakian American. I was born here, So I'm American! I am of Slovak descent.

One of those people with a language that needs to buy a few vowels and lose some accents?

giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who remembers liberals saying how Obama will unite us all? Lol
He's about to unite all of the blacks and the whites. separately. Against each other.

Like I said to my wife today it's not longer enough for minorities to be treated equally. They think they deserve preferential treatment.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"African-American" was only in fashion for a couple of weeks between colored and black I think.
Well, at work I prefer to be cautious. I went to an LP sup (a black woman) to speak to her about an issue involving a security guard. She asked which guard. I didn't know his name so I described him....he's tall, in his 20's, shaved head, African American......

MAKAVELI

He's about to unite all of the blacks and the whites. separately. Against each other.

Like I said to my wife today it's not longer enough for minorities to be treated equally. They think they deserve preferential treatment.
You mean like how whites have been treated the past 500 years. Oh the horror! Lmao

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You mean like how whites have been treated the past 500 years. Oh the horror! Lmao
And yet you cry about this. This is supposedly everything that's wrong with the world blah blah blah.

But let's turn around and do it the opposite way because we deserve it.

If it was wrong one way what makes this way right?

That's all I'm saying. I'm not :censored2:ing up this thread with your childish replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.