Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Some people can't see both sides of the coin, I see the good and bad in things, and form my opinion based on that.

Yeah but that Teamcare fight is beating a dead horse. It is better for you but worse for others. It is better than average insurance but the main argument is it brought the people in better plans down instead of bringing everyone else up. Good or bad is irrelevant now and pointless to argue about. Unless it is used to support or attack different union factions.

upschuck

Yeah but that Teamcare fight is beating a dead horse. It is better for you but worse for others. It is better than average insurance but the main argument is it brought the people in better plans down instead of bringing everyone else up. Good or bad is irrelevant now and pointless to argue about. Unless it is used to support or attack different union factions.
But fun in short stints.

200w.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our BA told us the plan after a few years was to look at the financials and hopefully bring everyone's insurance up.

Lmao yeah not holding my breath on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.