Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowa boy

Damn, hope that's a two ply puke bag. What's funnier to me is watching the guy next to him as he turns his head toward the window each time the guy blows chow.

And why is it that most people cant watch another person puke without dry heaving or puking themselves? Hell, I worked in a bar/restaurant for a while and it got me to the point of laughing when I see someone puke even now. Not laughing at the person who is puking, but just from watching the faces of everyone around the puker and how many actually dry heave or run to the bathroom or garbage can themselves.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I got a nasty letter from the teamcare legal team. Actually, I got it in late september but didn't open it. I thought it was a regular EOD letter. They were not nice, and accused me of doing things which I did not do. lol.

hyena

200w.gif
I don't care. D*

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Actually they accused me of making false claims, or something like that. They quoted me the date it happened, and I looked it up, and I went to my Dr that day. They said, oh, your doctor's office must have coded something wrong. Never mind, I'm closing this case. I tried to get them to apologize for accusing me of something I didn't do, but that didn't happen. I'm just glad I'm shed of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.