Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes your integrity is worth more than whatever crap you will have to put up with now.
200w (1).gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Not to take away from what happened, but there was a story today on the Dallas news about a deer running across the freeway in broad daylight, and crashing thru the windshield of a mercedes. Deer ended up in the back seat. Where is an 8 point buck when you're sitting in your deer stand? Here is a clip about it and it is even caught on camera when it happens.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A real accident or just a scratch in the paint?

Definitely not just a scratch on the paint. It's going to cost thousands to fix, I'm sure. It's in a bad spot. Id post a pic, but it would too easily identify me. Good thing I wasn't backing or it would have been an automatic warning letter. Lol

rod

Retired 23 years
Do you empty it for the winter so it won't break?

The Mrs. has so many bird baths & plants and lawn ornaments to mow around I wouldn't mind if a few were casualties. I'm notorious for "accidently" taking out a plant or two with the mower. tee-hee

oldngray

nowhere special
The Mrs. has so many bird baths & plants and lawn ornaments to mow around I wouldn't mind if a few were casualties. I'm notorious for "accidently" taking out a plant or two with the mower. tee-hee

Sounds like my wife. She successfully converted a nice grass yard easy to mow to a minefield of trees and bushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.