Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This whole ISIS thing is getting scary. Their capability is shocking. Something needs to be done. How we've managed to stay free of attacks is pretty incredible.
I'm heartless but as far as I'm concerned let the locals know they better start defending themselves because if they won't then we aren't too worried about a few civilian casualties.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No need for fear Odumbo will protect us !!!!!
You can say all you want. But when did ISIS attack the US? They've done an excellent job protecting us this far. Look at ISIS' one shot against Russia. They couldn't even do it on their own soil. They had to do it in Egypt.

moreluck

golden ticket member
France has taken in all those so-called refugees form Syria.....these attacks are probably Syrian in nature. So maybe they should welcome some more of these folks.

oldngray

nowhere special
France has taken in all those so-called refugees form Syria.....these attacks are probably Syrian in nature. So maybe they should welcome some more of these folks.

France has had problems with immigrants from North African countries that were former colonies for years. Like Algeria and Morocco. Much of southern France is well on its way to becoming an Islamic state. And of course those are the same areas with high crime and low productivity that are a drain on the rest of France.

oldngray

nowhere special
was @Big Arrow Down...D here?
42-photos-6.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Why don't you two take this over to Current Events.

You'll probably get more traction over there.

Eventually I will. But I will wait until more of the news is confirmed. I don't mind mentioning early reports here but I will wait for hard facts before posting in Current Events. Unlike some who troll there and ignore facts.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Eventually I will. But I will wait until more of the news is confirmed. I don't mind mentioning early reports here but I will wait for hard facts before posting in Current Events. Unlike some who troll there and ignore facts.

The sooner the better.

Let us rational folks learn the facts, too.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am still trying to wrap my mind around why the movie "Godzilla Raids Again" was released in 1955 and "Godzilla, King of the Monsters!" was released in 1956. Both movies are on El Rey today.

Of course the original "Gojira" with subtitles and no Raymond Burr was 1954.

Status
Not open for further replies.