Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Sorry. Just not grasping how my comments on the presidential addresses would suggest we use nuclear weapons on an enemy who has no country. My bad.
The only way is boots on the ground again....door to door ,,,,cave to cave......will again cost American lives

oldngray

nowhere special
There is no easy way to fight this enemy ,, but a good start would be to shut off all these people from entering America

But if we did that then there would be people whining about profiling. Despite the fact that most of those terrorist acts are committed by young Islamic males.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
But if we did that then there would be people whining about profiling. Despite the fact that most of those terrorist acts are committed by young Islamic males.
I thought they were committed by old ladies in walkers and young children, or so the TSA thinks.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
LOL I got "randomly" selected at John Wayne airport a few years ago for an "enhanced" screening. Got pulled away from the wife and kids without them knowing so I could get groped by some overweight TSA goober and get asked pointless questions. Good use of resources there.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
LOL I got "randomly" selected at John Wayne airport a few years ago for an "enhanced" screening. Got pulled away from the wife and kids without them knowing so I could get groped by some overweight TSA goober and get asked pointless questions. Good use of resources there.
Maybe it was the duct tape in your luggage...

Future

Victory Ride
Was she hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.