Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Have you guys ever heard of "sideshows"? This is crazy! Throw them under the jail
I subscribe to KRON-4'S website and get all their videos. Sideshows are common in the Oakland/bay area. Basically it's where a bunch of thugs take over a section of highway or an intersection and people take turns doing do-nuts and driving crazy. A lot of accidents and injuries happen. The police there usually won't even go near those. They are outnumbered 100's to 1. That police car in that video paid the price. He was just probably there by mistake. Sad.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
OMG!! I think I'm actually going to beat @Brownslave688!!! Happy day! I know he has two players to play, but I'm so far ahead right now I may pull it off! Girl power!!!! LMAO!!
tumblr_mt17zsYLoT1sisy7qo1_500.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I subscribe to KRON-4'S website and get all their videos. Sideshows are common in the Oakland/bay area. Basically it's where a bunch of thugs take over a section of highway or an intersection and people take turns doing do-nuts and driving crazy. A lot of accidents and injuries happen. The police there usually won't even go near those. They are outnumbered 100's to 1. That police car in that video paid the price. He was just probably there by mistake. Sad.

oldngray

nowhere special

Like a flash mob but more violence and less theft sounds like,

McGee

Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.