Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty stupid focking thread if you ask me. Way too soon and what aszhole in their right mind would actually support the senseless killings of hundreds of innocent people. That's like asking if the NYC skyline is prettier now that two buildings came down.

By the way, I caught one of your sisters copping a squat in the boonies. Felt bad because it was cold and I bet her hooch was freezing.
Hi Scoob.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pretty stupid focking thread if you ask me. Way too soon and what aszhole in their right mind would actually support the senseless killings of hundreds of innocent people. That's like asking if the NYC skyline is prettier now that two buildings came down.

By the way, I caught one of your sisters copping a squat in the boonies. Felt bad because it was cold and I bet her hooch was freezing.

MY sisters?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ewwwww. No way in hell you would catch me doing that, boonies or not.
Well, I have done it before but I just stand on the top step and let the stream loose. She was kinda in a bind because of how far away we were from anything and she had to come out into the cold. Couldn't keep it warm in the cab like I can.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, I have done it before but I just stand on the top step and let the stream loose. She was kinda in a bind because of how far away we were from anything and she had to come out into the cold. Couldn't keep it warm in the cab like I can.

That's what the emergency cup in the back of the truck is for. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.